Jameis: “I’m one of the best ever.”

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
And I know day in and day out, without publicly coming in and saying it, that historically I’m one of the best quarterbacks to play the game.”

Well, he has both completed more passes and thrown more touchdowns to Saints players than the backup he is competing against and he JUST got there- so he's got that going for him.

Taysom Hill

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Uhh....he does know the Bucs waived him, right?

There wasn’t enough cap for him and the GOAT, but your point is obviously well taken. He talks a big game and delivers a ton of blanks.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
0xUzyWj8UvdrF48EOdfmEMypj9b-jq8fEHWmPnmhZnY.jpg

"The Winston statue of slippery play."
We really shouldn't blame him for that message. It was intercepted.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Deaf, dumb and blind!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I mean seriously, ONLY Jameis would say something like this after getting cut and signing on as a THIRD STRING quarterback in a QB-desperate league. The guy is mentally ill, always has been.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I mean seriously, ONLY Jameis would say something like this after getting cut and signing on as a THIRD STRING quarterback in a QB-desperate league. The guy is mentally ill, always has been.

They aren’t paying Taysom Hill 10-11 million a year if they don’t think he is Brees replacement. So, your assessment is correct. He is basically the third stringer bragging about his greatness. It is amazing.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
Bucs GM: "Jameis, this was a really difficult decision to let you go. You're one of the best quarterbacks our franchise has ever had. It was this close between sticking with you and picking up Tom Brady. Sorry to see you go ..."
Jameis: /raises eyebrows "no ****?"
Bucs GM: "yeah, for sure. We put your things in a box outside. There's the door. Good luck"

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Look, if being a third string QB doesn't work out he's sure to succeed as a motivational speaker.

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.