Jameis State ~ No holds barred re: FSU

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n81044 said:
Still astounded at how absolutely certain Jimbo states Rapeis' innocence each time. He's either a complete fool or he's sold his soul.

Probably due to his sick kid idolizing the no good thug.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
I don' t think it will ever get to being tried in an actual Civil Court case. As I've said before, the plaintiff will get $$$ from TPD, FSUPD, and Rapeist in out-of-court settlements. We likely will never know how much since that will likely also be part of the settlement. She will become very well-off as a result.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n80996 said:
This is what I was thinking. They're just going to go for it this year, and if they get stuff vacated later, so be it.

I was also wondering at what point will the Heisman Trophy Trust might strip the "Truth Teller" of his award. I don't really think anything is going to happen to him as a result of any of this. But if one thing does happen it will be his trophy being revoked. And even then he'd probably shrug his shoulders and not even care. Something tells me though this entitled jackass is going to do something in his post college tenure and really get in trouble because he thinks he's impervious to being accountable to anything. And when he does he's going to bring down the sycophants swirling around his highness with him and it won't be pretty.

Perhaps in light of this dung heap FSU is building for itself all in the name of a "National Championship" GCMB could hand out an award to the inevitable Bush/Manziel/Winston like entitled college athlete that seems to make an appearance each year that undermines what a true college athlete should stand for. Ox could form a committee of five [perhaps the top five posters or something] and nominate 5 individuals and let the board vote on the winner. Call the award "The Jameis" and make it into a plaque and FedEx the thing to the winner. Now that would be fun, make me feel better, and even donate money to the plaque for the cause. [Sigh...just thinking out loud]

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n81032 said:
Why would someone innocent need such massive institutional & authoritarian out-of-protocol protection?

That's a very good question, Rog.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n81047 said:
Well Jameis told him he's innocent, and he's a model of perfect honesty.

:lmao:

He make's a scrong case for himself.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n81044 said:
Still astounded at how absolutely certain Jimbo states Rapeis' innocence each time. He's either a complete fool or he's sold his soul.

At least Muschamp had the common sense to give a "no comment" type answer when dealing with the TH situation. Even if he was just following Machen's marching orders. Better to say, "No comment" than to speak in such absolutes, as JimBubba does...especially in the face of mounting evidence of wrong doing from all parties involved.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The stinch is getting scrong up there at the Clown College.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
hillary-clinton.jpg

What difference does it make?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As much as I hate FSU and Winston, that Brennan woman is a complete ass-bag. Wait until she writes an article about something you like and you'll see.

LadyGator74

Sep 21, 2014
Inre FSU and Winston: We have some college personnel on this message board I believe. I am wondering if you have any insights you can share in regard to how all of these recent headlines and constant talking points on TV are playing with the university's administration and the board of governors. The shame that is covering the FSU athletic department is bleeding out of control and the reputation of the university is at stake, fair or not. Simply speaking, does anyone in the university's administration care enough to do what is right and expedient to stem the barrage of negativity surrounding FSU?

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
When Jameis State (Damn I wish I or one of us on this board coined this) is found guilty in both the title IX and civil lawsuite, what are the chances that the He15man is taken away? I feel that the NCAA will strike hard and fast taking away all the wins and the NC and ACCCs, but I know it took them years to take away Bush's He15man. Do you think that they go after it or do they ignore it hoping it to be forgotten?

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NoGaGator;n81108 said:
I don' t think it will ever get to being tried in an actual Civil Court case. As I've said before, the plaintiff will get $$$ from TPD, FSUPD, and Rapeist in out-of-court settlements. We likely will never know how much since that will likely also be part of the settlement. She will become very well-off as a result.

I don't think it would be too hard to find even more money from people who had it to give & were willing to give it in exchange for damning testimony against the vermin infesting Tallahassee.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I think I figured it out. I think Winston is a Jedi. Think about it he gets called into the Athletic Director's office and he tells Winston, "Do you know why you are here?" Winston waves his hand and says, "Winston plays tomorrow". The Athletic Director turns to him and says, "I don't believe it either I guess we will wait for this to play out."
Nevermind F$U is only worried about, "We won it on the field".

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LadyGator74;n81201 said:
Inre FSU and Winston: We have some college personnel on this message board I believe. I am wondering if you have any insights you can share in regard to how all of these recent headlines and constant talking points on TV are playing with the university's administration and the board of governors. The shame that is covering the FSU athletic department is bleeding out of control and the reputation of the university is at stake, fair or not. Simply speaking, does anyone in the university's administration care enough to do what is right and expedient to stem the barrage of negativity surrounding FSU?

They do...and several are cooperating with Title IX investigators. In regards to Title IX, facts are facts...FSU either does what it is supposed to do or they don't. There is very little wiggle room on the process and procedures and all things are documented to prove proper action by the school. Has nothing to do with ultimate prosecutions, only that they are looking after their students. The athletic department is very concerned, but taking no action...has the AD made any public statements? But Jimbo has and everyone inside is cringing...he just potentially Tresseled himself if the investigation turns up the fact that he knew, or should have known, and took no action.

Most of the fans are reacting to the media reports in a very shortsighted manner and do not understand the bigger picture...that is a lack of institutional control for the sole purpose of protecting the football money making machine. Thrasher was clearly hired to handle the political side...but this could already be out of his control.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Re: the Circling the Wagons and defense of FSU by Tallamations...

Think about it - this town, for being a state capitol, is one of the most parochial of all like towns in the country. Outside being the capitol, they have nothing else there. The state has 4 bigger cities, with only one of those anywhere closeby.

For years, the town had nothing going for for passion - they had a girl's school. Then Bubby came in. He turned that all around, giving the townspeople something to believe in. They won a couple of NC's. All was good. All abhorrent behavior was tolerated if you played for the noles because it gave them their sense of identity. Deion's never attending class, Free Shoes U, Janikowski and his date-rape drugs, widespread academic scandal and others, were all defended by this inbred populace.

​Now we have Jameis. He is truly an idiot savant. No matter what goes on outside the sidelines, he is a true genius brtween them. What other college player in history has been accused of rape, caught with substantial property damage, stealing, and potential NCAA violations? This guy is truly amazing.

And yet his handlers continue to defend him. The NYT article points to a far greater stench in that inbred town.

No wonder why the Admin and town are "all in" on this idiot. They created the perfect environment for it.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
NoGaGator;n81629 said:
Re: the Circling the Wagons and defense of FSU by Tallamations...

Think about it - this town, for being a state capitol, is one of the most parochial of all like towns in the country. Outside being the capitol, they have nothing else there. The state has 4 bigger cities, with only one of those anywhere closeby.

For years, the town had nothing going for for passion - they had a girl's school. Then Bubby came in. He turned that all around, giving the townspeople something to believe in. They won a couple of NC's. All was good. All abhorrent behavior was tolerated if you played for the noles because it gave them their sense of identity. Deion's never attending class, Free Shoes U, Janikowski and his date-rape drugs, widespread academic scandal and others, were all defended by this inbred populace.

​Now we have Jameis. He is truly an idiot savant. No matter what goes on outside the sidelines, he is a true genius brtween them. What other college player in history has been accused of rape, caught with substantial property damage, stealing, and potential NCAA violations? This guy is truly amazing.

And yet his handlers continue to defend him. The NYT article points to a far greater stench in that inbred town.

No wonder why the Admin and town are "all in" on this idiot. They created the perfect environment for it.
Great post re the historical story of F$U. A second rate College in a 4th rate town. They were nothing until St. Bobby came to town and birthed the Criminole soul. A Football program with an adjunct University.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
NoGaGator;n81629 said:
​Now we have Jameis. He is truly an idiot savant. No matter what goes on outside the sidelines, he is a true genius brtween them. What other college player in history has been accused of rape, caught with substantial property damage, stealing, and potential NCAA violations? This guy is truly amazing

Im telling you he is a Jedi!!!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think the school and Jamis both walk away unscathed from everything.

Doesn't mean they are innocent but just the way it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator