Jarrad Davis

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
dude is an absolute baller beast. Not to belabor the stars issue but was he a 3 or 4? and if he was a 3, it approves that there are diamonds everywhere
Edit; I know his name is spelled jarrad. Dang autocorrect

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed. Plays with a fast motor and doesn't mind sticking his nose into the ball carriers and blockers. Very impressed with his speed to the ball on his scrapes. Glad to hear he is planning to return. Lynch pin player.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Made a silly mistake on the roughing the passer, but I'm stoked that he's coming back. He'll be our best defender next year.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Made a silly mistake on the roughing the passer, but I'm stoked that he's coming back. He'll be our best defender next year.

That was a real close call. Not sure he could have stopped. What about our blocked punt in the endzone when our kicker was slammed into and flipped over?

dphgator96

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Glad he is coming back.....if Anzalone and Rolin can stay healthy we will be only lacking depth

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That was a real close call. Not sure he could have stopped. What about our blocked punt in the endzone when our kicker was slammed into and flipped over?
Davis took a full three steps after Coker threw the ball, he had more than enough time to see that the ball was gone. And there's no roughing the punter on blocked punts. You block it, the punter's fair game. It's a nice bonus to blocking a kick, you get to annihilate the kicker in the process.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Davis took a full three steps after Coker threw the ball, he had more than enough time to see that the ball was gone. And there's no roughing the punter on blocked punts. You block it, the punter's fair game. It's a nice bonus to blocking a kick, you get to annihilate the kicker in the process.
Exactly!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Davis took a full three steps after Coker threw the ball, he had more than enough time to see that the ball was gone.

Have to disagree. If he took 3 steps, one of them was after contact with Coker. There was no way Davis could have stopped. Maybe he didn't need to raise his elbow and pop him under the chin, but he couldn't have stopped. Contact was going to be made.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I agree with Nav, it wasn't the contact that they called it for it was him using his arms to shove Coker....BTW on the blocked punt we only had 10 men on the field. I like our staff but they have some management issues to iron out....T/O issues in every game this year.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with Nav, it wasn't the contact that they called it for it was him using his arms to shove Coker....BTW on the blocked punt we only had 10 men on the field. I like our staff but they have some management issues to iron out....T/O issues in every game this year.

There is no doubt attention to detail has fallen off track here at the end of the season. It's almost like some of the coaches have fallen into that same "SEC East is enough" mentality that some of our team members mentioned.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is no doubt attention to detail has fallen off track here at the end of the season. It's almost like some of the coaches have fallen into that same "SEC East is enough" mentality that some of our team members mentioned.
I think that was Davis' point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.