Jarrett Stidham transferring from Baylor

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's not coming here. But we can dream, no?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry guys, not in the mood.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Have to commend you on the control you have been exhibiting lately. Rehab must be agreeing with you.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dudes scared of Trask from what I'm hearing.....

Considering they are both from Texas, I'm sure he knows the real deal on Trask! Every school in that state, except A&M, breathed a sigh of relief when he chose to play in the SEC!

----

Seriously, Baylor is essentially in the death penalty phase. They won't be relevant for another 5-10 years....if not longer.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hope McElwain at least makes a phone call to the kid. I'd rather be told "no" then not even try.

Texas has been getting a lot of value from Baylor's transfers so far. I think this whole situation helps Texas more than anybody else because these kids obviously are fine playing in the Big 12 (with 10 teams) and UT isn't that far from Baylor.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope McElwain at least makes a phone call to the kid. I'd rather be told "no" then not even try.

Texas has been getting a lot of value from Baylor's transfers so far. I think this whole situation helps Texas more than anybody else because these kids obviously are fine playing in the Big 12 (with 10 teams) and UT isn't that far from Baylor.

At least make the call about interest, but it wouldn't be a good deal for the kid. Texas is obviously the big winner from the fallout of Baylor. They are getting quality players who know the conference.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
At least make the call about interest, but it wouldn't be a good deal for the kid. Texas is obviously the big winner from the fallout of Baylor. They are getting quality players who know the conference.

Yeah... this whole Baylor thing might end up saving Charlie's job at Texas. If he can have a decent year this year he will have a ton of talent next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator