Jawaan Taylor declares for the Draft

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
:bananawave: Best of luck:byebye:. Perhaps you have gotten positive feedback from the draft board, but I just don;t see it. Perhaps they like your potential, so I wish you the best. I guess playing right next to Fred all these years would make almost anyone look good. Good luck and thanx for stopping by.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jawaan Taylor is the only active Gator who has ever interacted with Gatorchatter on Twitter. For that I'll always like him.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Good luck to him but I think he is leaving too soon. Just my opinion.

Most list him as a 1st round pick and rank JT ahead of Polite. A few draft experts are moving him into the top 10. Why do you think he's leaving too early?

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
This is awesome, if we aren't putting juniors in the first round we can't expect to get the top recruits.
Thanks Jawaan for all your hard work and
helping restore the Gator standard.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
By the way, there are rumors Vosean Joseph is leaving early. He's being given a 2nd-3rd round grade by a number of draft experts. I'm stunned.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Most list him as a 1st round pick and rank JT ahead of Polite. A few draft experts are moving him into the top 10. Why do you think he's leaving too early?
I know what the experts are saying but I don't think he will go in the 1st round he could bolster his status much more with one more year. But..as I said I do wish him the best and if he does go in the 1st then he made the right decision.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know what the experts are saying but I don't think he will go in the 1st round he could bolster his status much more with one more year. But..as I said I do wish him the best and if he does go in the 1st then he made the right decision.

He has Drew Rosenhaus as his agent. He’s going in the 1st.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Isn't this the two star that wasn't even offered until he lost weight? Deserves a lot of credit for slimming down. Ivy has been good for us, but comparing the two is instructive.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
By the way, there are rumors Vosean Joseph is leaving early. He's being given a 2nd-3rd round grade by a number of draft experts. I'm stunned.

It seems like we always have a guy or two that leaves prematurely and doesn’t get drafted anywhere near where they were told. He better kill it at the combine.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

If he is indeed a 1st round pick then he is not making a mistake. As I said maybe they like his potential. IMO, he does not play like a 1st round pick for an offensive lineman, but that does not mean he won;t be a success. I saw too many whiffs in his tenure that says 1st round to me. Yet DJ Humphries went round 1 and he showed me nothing here. There have been plenty of 1st round guys on the offensive line that looked good in college but failed in the pros. Perhaps Taylor will do the opposite

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator