Jeffery Todd Grantham

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:deadhorse: Another thread we can feel bad about! Yay! Can we send a 12 pack of corona to Todd and let it run its course?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Granthum will do fine with better talent....and speed rusher that aren’t both injured all season
Youre an idiot. He had NFL talent at every position at Ugly and he was still the same heaping stinking pile of dwagshyt he has always been.

He earned the name Third and Granthem then.

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Youre an idiot. He had NFL talent at every position at Ugly and he was still the same healing stinking pile of dwagshyt he has always been.

He earned the name Third and Grantham then.
This sounds oddly familiar.............as if I have heard it 34,268,901 times before..............im guessing we have Todd right up there with Stalin, Vince Dooley and Hitler regarding popularity.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This sounds oddly familiar.............as if I have heard it 34,268,901 times before..............im guessing we have Todd right up there with Stalin, Vince Dooley and Hitler regarding popularity.
You dwag suckers are gon keep hearing it til that pile of dwagshyt is gone, too.

Last edited:

Woodstork

Dec 19, 2019
"The best DC in college football" would have been hired as a head coach ten times over by now. The fact that the guy can't get a head coaching job says a lot to me.

Why? HBC is a CEO type position requiring skills great coordinators, especially DC’s, don’t necessarily need to be a great coordinator. The jobs are very different.

While TG is far from perfect, he is widely recognized as an excellent DC by many of his peers and dedicated football media. However, I think almost nobody sees him as HBC material. Wrong persona - too volatile, too aggressive, and he probably lacks the organizational skills and social intelligence.

As much as we all hate Mickey Andrews, he provides a well known example of a formidable DC no one ever saw as a potent HBC candidate. Venables may be another example.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Really weird thing to be upset about.
I went to his page to look up his history for something else. To see him still in dwag gear is horrible. An intern can’t update it to at least be in Gator gear or shirt and tie? It’s a horrible look from a marketing POV. I’m glad you aren’t bothered by it.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
We’ll only hate Gator coaches until the current ones are gone. Then we’ll hate the new ones. It’s how we roll. All sports....all the time.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Very weird. Did he actually go to Grantham’s Wikipedia page looking for something to get upset about?

It's NV we're talking about here. If at 1:00 in the morning weird Wikipedia searches are all he's looking at on the internet, we count that as a win.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's NV we're talking about here. If at 1:00 in the morning weird Wikipedia searches are all he's looking at on the internet, we count that as a win.
It was only 10:00p my time. I refrained posting the searches after midnight.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I went to his page to look up his history for something else. To see him still in dwag gear is horrible. An intern can’t update it to at least be in Gator gear or shirt and tie? It’s a horrible look from a marketing POV. I’m glad you aren’t bothered by it.
I'm not sure who is in charge of the pictures by which people are represented on Wikipedia, but I doubt it's his intern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb