Jeffery Todd Grantham

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
An SEC coach apparently agrees with you:

I also think they've got the best defensive coordinator (Todd Grantham) in the league," one SEC coach said. "They're not where they need to be yet (with defensive talent), but they're getting there. They're missing difference-makers up front, potential first-round guys. They just do not have pass rushers like they did a year ago, but maybe Grantham will generate it. That's a smart dude, now."

Anonymous SEC coaches buying into Florida's offseason hype

Don’t mind me, I’m just here to watch the talking azz’s reaction.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
" Dan Mullen is a little weird, but he has an uncanny ability to take the talent he's given and get them to play at a high level"

DM is a bit of a dork, but I really don't get the weird reference. I read it on other forums too. Is there an SEC coach that isn't weird? With the additions of Kitten and Leach it also got a lot weirder.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
An SEC coach apparently agrees with you:

I also think they've got the best defensive coordinator (Todd Grantham) in the league," one SEC coach said. "They're not where they need to be yet (with defensive talent), but they're getting there. They're missing difference-makers up front, potential first-round guys. They just do not have pass rushers like they did a year ago, but maybe Grantham will generate it. That's a smart dude, now."

Anonymous SEC coaches buying into Florida's offseason hype
Good. Hopefully that is an HBC who is willing to put his $$$ where his mouth is.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im just glad I didnt take the time to read this whole thread.
We need to see more dedication out of you.

Ox makes bux for every click. Where the hell do you think Oxbucks come from?

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
My guess is it is Orgeron because he always talks about the defensive linemen. Also with a newcomer at DC he is not discrediting his guy in any way.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My guess is it is Orgeron because he always talks about the defensive linemen. Also with a newcomer at DC he is not discrediting his guy in any way.
Too bad he didnt hire Third and Granthem.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The proof is in the results. 3rd and granthem is routine, and since arriving at Florida he's added weak and small up the middle to his repertoire.

Edit - almost forgot. Getting beat deep is a staple as well, and that's despite regular first round talent.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

My thoughts exactly on Smart. And it’s in the good ole boy, I’m actually lying to you, tone with the “now” at the end. As if the emphasis pushes you over the edge on your judgement.

I’d be shocked if it wasn’t him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I remember when the refrain was we couldnt fire the last Dwag "because EVERYONE knew he was a great coach."

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I was thinking it was that sorry bastard Muschamp for sure

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
My thoughts exactly on Smart. And it’s in the good ole boy, I’m actually lying to you, tone with the “now” at the end. As if the emphasis pushes you over the edge on your judgement.

I’d be shocked if it wasn’t him.
I was listening to Gators Breakdown and they had an Athlon writer on there. He discussed the anonymous coaches. Said all SEC coaches are like middle school girls if you get a few drinks in them. They’ll gossip for hours. He also mentioned that all the coaches that commented on the Gators were within the division and were HCs or coordinators.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I was listening to Gators Breakdown and they had an Athlon writer on there. He discussed the anonymous coaches. Said all SEC coaches are like middle school girls if you get a few drinks in them. They’ll gossip for hours. He also mentioned that all the coaches that commented on the Gators were within the division and were HCs or coordinators.

I’m pretty sure the the reason they brought in LK was to balance out the toolbag element in the West. The East is almost embarrassing with the db’s we have as head coaches. I even like Mullen, but there isn’t a single coach in the East that the respective fan base was initially happy about landing. Literally not one. Has that ever happened before?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I’m pretty sure the the reason they brought in LK was to balance out the toolbag element in the West. The East is almost embarrassing with the db’s we have as head coaches. I even like Mullen, but there isn’t a single coach in the East that the respective fan base was initially happy about landing. Literally not one. Has that ever happened before?
Dawgs were excited about Smart. UK was at a minimum ambivalent as they have had very few "respected" coaches come their way. And I think Vandy fans were convinced they had a shot at becoming Stanford, especially in the wake of the sexual assault scandals left by "win at all costs" Franklin. And, if I'm being honest, I have no idea what Mizzou fans care about. Nor do I care about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.