Jeffery Todd Grantham

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Its not the riling I go for, its the smart ass responses. But all it takes to get one is a positive comment about our coaches. Some would say those positive comments... trigger... a response. Hence, triggered snowflake.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Uh huh. "Triggered" and "Traz" go together like "ass" and "law". But no worries, you and law are my favorite snowflakes on the sports forum.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I’m pretty sure the the reason they brought in LK was to balance out the toolbag element in the West. The East is almost embarrassing with the db’s we have as head coaches. I even like Mullen, but there isn’t a single coach in the East that the respective fan base was initially happy about landing. Literally not one. Has that ever happened before?
dwag fans were screaming championship when they hired shart. It's more fun to laugh at them bc of this :lol2:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
One solution for Fat Slob Todd.....

images

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
People that use "u" in conversations trigger me. Lazy bum.

People who use frosh instead of freshman when referring to players.

When I type frosh, it auto corrects to fresh, so its actual takes effort to get the **** wrong. Is freshman so hard to type?

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
People who use frosh instead of freshman when referring to players.

When I type frosh, it auto corrects to fresh, so its actual takes effort to get the **** wrong. Is freshman so hard to type?
This reminds me of a pet peave of mine.
Not to long ago and as long as I can remember, when writers mentioned a player it always included his class and position before his name.
Nobody says " freshman WR Trevon Grimes" anymore. They're just to lazy.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Not to long ago and as long as I can remember, when writers mentioned a player it always included his class and position before his name.
This reminds me of two pet peeves of mine: people who misspell "peeve" and people who use "to" when they should use "too." :lol:

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

Well in their defense they'd look like idiots if they referred to "junior WR Trevon Grimes" as "freshman WR Trevon Grimes".:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.