Jeremiah Moon

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
He had the hit of the day in my opinion. He absolutely laid out Mark Thompson on the west sideline on a sweep. It was a big collision. Thompson is a big dude too if y'all hadn't heard.
I guess Moon is still behind Kylan Johnson at this point. But I bet that he'll play a lot.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hate thread titles like this. I click on them and while loading I'm thinking it's gonna say "arrested" or "out for the season".

But yeah... I'm hoping for big things from him.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We are going to have a really good LB corp...whether they're able to put it together this year is the question. It's a super young group, so let's hope they're fast learners.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We are going to have a really good LB corp...whether they're able to put it together this year is the question. It's a super young group, so let's hope they're fast learners.
Ouch... Jay handing out dislikes. Not even sure what I said that you disagreed with.?.

Just for that I may bump that Danny kanell thread... :D

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Ouch... Jay handing out dislikes. Not even sure what I said that you disagreed with.?.

Just for that I may bump that Danny kanell thread... :D

Lol I didn't even mean to do that. I'm always using my phone so my thumbs sometimes have a mind of their own :lol:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If this kid adds weight and stays out of trouble, I think he'll be an All-something. He's got the most potential of any LB we've signed since Anzalone (I know Davis turned out the best, but when he came in he wasn't on anyone's radar). This kid is has "Alabama LB" written all over him (i.e. a tall 245+lb stud). I'm shocked we "stole" him from there!

Hate thread titles like this. I click on them and while loading I'm thinking it's gonna say "arrested" or "out for the season".

But yeah... I'm hoping for big things from him.

Agree. A name only in a thread title can make the heart drop! Plus it's downright lazy or shows a serious lack of creativity. It's like a person that buys a white car!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lol I didn't even mean to do that. I'm always using my phone so my thumbs sometimes have a mind of their own :lol:
LOL... Your thumbs have a mind of their own huh... You been in the chat box the last couple of days??? There's been a lot of chatter on that subject!
:D;):D

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If this kid adds weight and stays out of trouble, I think he'll be an All-something. He's got the most potential of any LB we've signed since Anzalone (I know Davis turned out the best, but when he came in he wasn't on anyone's radar). This kid is has "Alabama LB" written all over him (i.e. a tall 245+lb stud). I'm shocked we "stole" him from there!

Agree. A name only in a thread title can make the heart drop! Plus it's downright lazy or shows a serious lack of creativity. It's like a person that buys a white car!
Sigh..... I drive a white truck... :(

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
But . . . they were only 3* recruits.
Seriously, I think so too. Props to Shannon if they do.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I agree. One thing to add to your comment is let's also hope there's enough of them. Depth is still a concern.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think this kid could be a beast and obviously Joseph has shown potential as well. Johnson has looked good and so has Reese. Our biggest issue with LBs is depth, but we have a young group that could be talented.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I like the potential of Reese, Joseph and Moon. You don't? Yes, I realize depth is a concern.
I think they will be average. There are no All SEC types in that group. They would be special teams guys on our championship teams.

That is pretty much true for our entire roster though, except maybe Scarlett.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.