Jimbo and the Nole$...

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
It is funny hearing the Sewers (that's FSewerU) complain about being robbed. I was at the "Swindle in the Swamp" and can tell you nothing will ever make up for those thieving ACC bandits wearing refs uniforms.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
In a way, I hope they were robbed. Couldn't happen to a crappier bunch of morons. (Can't get into a good school? Go to FSU.) Yes I really hate them.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Dis shizzle rite heyah:

dockett.jpg

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
It is funny hearing the Sewers (that's FSewerU) complain about being robbed. I was at the "Swindle in the Swamp" and can tell you nothing will ever make up for those thieving ACC bandits wearing refs uniforms.
I'm sure none of us would hear Dumbo call out the refs if they managed to pull off a win. The refs should have ejected him for bringing attention to himself while giving them an earful.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
what a joke. FSU got away with a blatant face mask and other non-calls that went their way.

FSU's early comical dominance of the ACC forced these teams to step up and stop being whipping posts. Then when they declined for a few years these other programs started rising into the vacuum.

FSU is still a very good team and may well paste us and most other teams in our conference, but Clemson and Louisville have become their Frankenstein's monsters and are playing elite level ball while other teams in the conference have learned how to hang with the Noles. The clowns don't like real competition. Maybe they can make a move to Conference USA.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
for some reason, i rewatched some of the UNC vs FSU game just for enjoyment and the announcer said Francois "out of Orlando".... um NO he went to IMG where the noles seem to have some mysterious connections there hmmm

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
for some reason, i rewatched some of the UNC vs FSU game just for enjoyment and the announcer said Francois "out of Orlando".... um NO he went to IMG where the noles seem to have some mysterious connections there hmmm
What do you expect? It was Fowler and Herbstreit(sp?). Only Musberger is worse.

edit: My bad. You mentioned the UNC vs FSU game.

Last edited:

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Loser talk. Getting a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty cost them the game. Jimbo screwed his team over royally by acting like a complete jackass.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
What do you expect? It was Fowler and Herbstreit(sp?). Only Musberger is worse.
As I understand it, Chris Weinke had a high-level position at IMG for several years. If that information is accurate, I imagine UF was regularly trashed as part of the curriculum.

krisl648

Founding Member
Life Long Gator!
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Couldn't have happened to a better bunch of azz hats!!

:bwahaha::butthurt::nolerape::nolerape::nolerape:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

He did go to IMG but only for his senior year. His first 3 years were spent in Orlando at Olympia High.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.