Jimbo interview after game

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
not quoting but he said that his team was classy and had the highest integrity and character, I would post the clip but not computer literate, makes me puke about as much as muschamp, drink up :drunk: go gators, we won't be down long with the right coach and qb

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yep I saw it. Pretty much an infer-mercial for the Rapeis. He can spin it all he wants but when you're serving a $#!t sandwhich it still tastes like $#!t.

B

Bar None Gator

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also overheard Jimbo telling Winston after the game while in embrace as the camera rolled, he said, "tone it down...humble pie...humble pie" Winston was beside himself celebrating after the game and Jimbo saw Winston feeding into the media with his euphoria. Not saying that is not what Jimbo shouldn't do. But it was obvious that Jimbo has a ticking time bomb on his hands. The Winston show will continue.But this nuclear time bomb is going to unravel somewhere. Personally, I hope that the people in charge there will be able to tame him down. That dude just looks crazy in his eyes.

krisl648

Founding Member
Life Long Gator!
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did anyone else see Rapeis right before the interview? He ran up to coach and was like, "corch, we skrong, we got this did, where the crab legs". Jimbo grabbed him and got in his ear and basically told him to tone it down with the ebonics and try and act humble. He didn't know that the camera and mic got it all on live tv. Rapeis then ran off. I dont know if they interviewed the Rapeis or not as i shut it down then.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
If a head coach has to insist that their team is classy and full of integrity, then your team has no class or integrity.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
This needs to end....so badly. Its a complete farce. Jimbo, we aren't going to every be on Jameis' side, and the fact that you had to tell him this and it got caught on TV makes it worse for Jameis

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
CapitalGator02;n83785 said:
If a head coach has to insist that their team is classy and full of integrity, then your team has no class or integrity.

That about sums it up. It's just bizarre that Jimbo has to hold Winston's hand like this at this stage of the game and tell him how to act or what to say. But they keep winning big games. Thanks to Auburn's choke job in last years title game. Now FSU thinks they are invincible.

Munk

Quitter
Aug 3, 2014
As long Winston wins games, nothing else matters. Conduct hearing is going to be a kangaroo court. No way he is found in violation of any conduct codes, its the only way FSU can maintain their "we are doing the right thing" mantra.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm assuming Winston's stats aren't good enough to get him into the Heisman race this year. His off-field rep cancels
his worthiness. But FSU has no strong opponents left, do they? So, they get into the playoffs? That's where they will
get beat.

IMO, FSU will hold off on deciding/announcing conduct issues 'til after CFB playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.