Job opening if anyone is interested

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A retired man went into the Job Center in Downtown Denver, and saw a card advertising for a Gynecologist's Assistant. Interested, he went in and asked the clerk for details.
The clerk pulled up the file and read; "The job entails getting the ladies ready for the gynecologist. You have to help the women out of their underwear, lay them down and carefully wash their private regions, then apply shaving foam and gently shave off the hair, then rub in soothing oils so they're ready for the gynecologist's examination. The annual salary is $65,000, and you'll have to go to Billings, Montana."

"Good grief . . . is that where the job is?"
"No sir . . . that's where the end of the line is right now."

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
free_mammogram.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like a dream job until you stop and ask yourself the question...what percentage of women that you encounter on a daily basis would look good naked?

It’s gotta be less than 5%, so 95% of the time you’d be oiling up some nasty bitch.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Sounds like a dream job until you stop and ask yourself the question...what percentage of women that you encounter on a daily basis would look good naked?

It’s gotta be less than 5%, so 95% of the time you’d be oiling up some nasty *****.
Sounds like drinking on the job is not only permitted, but may be required.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

It’s gotta be less than 5%, so 95% of the time you’d be oiling up some nasty *****.
A buddy of mine was in med school and spent some time working in a free clinic. He said the worst was when he assisted with gynecological exams. The stories were truly disgusting. Probably was a factor in him becoming an Anesthesiologist. Not that I ever wanted to be a Dr. (or could have with my grades), but the idea of being an OB-GYN, a Urologist, or a Proctologist, would never appeal to me. Funny but true story: There used to be an OB-GYN in Fairfax, Va. named "Harry Beaver."

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

Move the decimal place over one, maybe two spots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.