Job Opening in Gainesville

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Wasn't sure the right place to post this and I am sure the mods will move it where it needs to go, but wanted to extend this to a fellow Gator if anyone is interested. I work for a small business, it is nation wide, but individually franchised so it is classified as small business. We are in the process of opening a new position for someone who lives in the Gainesville area. Please PM me if interested so we can discuss more, but here is the cliff notes. We essentially do photo documentation of construction sites and then link the photos to our clients floor plans. The job would require going to our job sites in Gainesville, Ocala, Jacksonville, and Tallahassee. Occasionally you will need to help in Orlando, Tampa, Lakeland, and Daytona, but that would be rare. We provide all equiptment, training, company car, gas card, insurance, etc and you would work from home as a mobile employee. Once again please PM me your contact information if interested to discuss more. This is an entry level position. Thank you for your time and I apologize if this was posted in the wrong place.

Dec 10, 2014
gingerlover;n178516 said:
Wasn't sure the right place to post this and I am sure the mods will move it where it needs to go, but wanted to extend this to a fellow Gator if anyone is interested. I work for a small business, it is nation wide, but individually franchised so it is classified as small business. We are in the process of opening a new position for someone who lives in the Gainesville area. Please PM me if interested so we can discuss more, but here is the cliff notes. We essentially do photo documentation of construction sites and then link the photos to our clients floor plans. The job would require going to our job sites in Gainesville, Ocala, Jacksonville, and Tallahassee. Occasionally you will need to help in Orlando, Tampa, Lakeland, and Daytona, but that would be rare. We provide all equiptment, training, company car, gas card, insurance, etc and you would work from home as a mobile employee. Once again please PM me your contact information if interested to discuss more. This is an entry level position. Thank you for your time and I apologize if this was posted in the wrong place.

Is this still open? Have a buddy who may be looking for a job.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gingerlover;178516 said:
Wasn't sure the right place to post this and I am sure the mods will move it where it needs to go, but wanted to extend this to a fellow Gator if anyone is interested.

Move it? This place is so dead right now we will leave virtually anything that drums up responses.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n188174 said:
Move it? This place is so dead right now we will leave virtually anything that drums up responses.

:scratchchin:

:naughty:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thought this was a Foley thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.