Joe Brady Fired from Carolina

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
That organization reminds me a lot of the Jaguars and the Jets they’re too damn stupid to win. This is the same organization of thought it would be a good idea to bring cam Newton back. They have no running game because their ace has been injured all year. They have no quarterback because they didn’t bother to make it a priority but we’ll go ahead and fire Joe Brady. Serves them right.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That organization reminds me a lot of the Jaguars and the Jets they’re too damn stupid to win. This is the same organization of thought it would be a good idea to bring cam Newton back. They have no running game because their ace has been injured all year his entire career. They have no quarterback because they didn’t bother to make it a priority but we’ll go ahead and fire Joe Brady. Serves them right.
FIFY

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Brady Jefferson and Chase were like Tebow Harvin and gang, i could have coached both teams to Championships

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Brady Jefferson and Chase were like Tebow Harvin and gang, i could have coached both teams to Championships

His offenses at Carolina have made their players decent, but they keep giving him quarterbacks off the trash heap. If they had just an average quarterback the narrative would be different. This isn't like the Giants firing Jason Garrett, this is them looking for a scape goat for a schitty GM.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
is there any link between Napier and Brady. Not saying you need one, but just curious if there's a prior relationship there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator