Joe Burrow: Greatest college player of the decade? One of the best ever?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
He’s really, really good, but he does have all day to throw to 3-4 NFL receivers.

I’d still love for my Jags to take him #1 overall but we’ll instead take a WR at #5.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
We were going anoint Trevor Lawrence last year.

He’s having a helluva season, but one season doesn’t make a career.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He’s had a great season. I think you have to do it more than one year to truly be in that category. But he’s probably in the discussion for the decade.

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
Are you at least wearing knee pads?
Give credit. It's like the dumbies trashing Tebow when it was obvious we were dealing with something of rarity. Tebow was like a fine wine or like striking gold unbelievabe talented . I miss him, you can't replace talent like him.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You do remember that he couldn't even win the starting job at OS?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I’m with @fasonfan here. He’s got a great team around him but he takes them to another level. Some of the passes he makes are elite for pros. He’s just at another level for college. I hate that a crappy NFL team will get him. Can you imagine him on a good team?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He is certainly having one of the best season's of recent history but only if LSU can finish off with the NC.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Still can't believe that Coach O has actually let Burrow put up those kind of stats. The O Line has a ton to do with it though. Burrow has all day to throw in every single game.

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
Still can't believe that Coach O has actually let Burrow put up those kind of stats. The O Line has a ton to do with it though. Burrow has all day to throw in every single game.
No kidding you can tell it's all the OC because he looked clueless the last few years. In fact coach O is overhyped he had the best coordinator in college.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.