Johnny dipstic...

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
\

Former Heisman winners are invited each year to the presentation in NYC. Unless he totally straightens up between now and then, an invitation should not be extended to him to attend.
It should not be offered. Maybe tough love is the only answer.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Um, maybe that's what happened, but given his character traits, I doubt it.

More likely a cover for something.

For one thing, is he supposed to have been sitting in the driver's seat given he hit his head? That dent looks like it would do more damage than that to a driver to me.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
And this comment from the comments section of the article supports my gut feeling.

"Luke Kimbrell
·
Student at Student"
"That running scrape down the bottom of his door would suggest he hit something while moving forward. As pictured, that would have had to have been the softest t bone ever But what do I know right? I only used to do accident investigation"

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And parked in a handicapped spot.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I'd be the last guy to defend the Dipstick...but - I got t-boned a few years ago by a girl who ran a red light, could hardly speak English, no insurance and blamed me (of course) - thankfully the guy behind me gave me his info to back me up.
And looking at my car - it looked almost identical to the Dipstick's above with that gash down the side... probably because I was at an angle to her car and her front end hit and then slid towards the rear of the car.
With that said... he's still a dick.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dipsticks dad tells ESPN " I don't know what to say other than my son is a druggie and he needs help... I hate to say it but I hope he goes to jail... That would be the best place for him."

Glad to see his dad isn't making excuses for him and being the typical rich parent of an entitled prick.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dipsticks dad tells ESPN " I don't know what to say other than my son is a druggie and he needs help... I hate to say it but I hope he goes to jail... That would be the best place for him."

Glad to see his dad isn't making excuses for him and being the typical rich parent of an entitled prick.
Except jail is going to do nothing to help him long term. And the enabling they've done his entire life is a big part of the reason he's like he is now. Dad is a doosh.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Why are we still talking about this guy? Hope he gets help, however I'd rather not keep hearing about his failures and idiocy

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.