Warning: Political Takes Jon Gruden FIRED for decade-old emails

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well, if you’re dumb enough to put things in emails or texts that you wouldn’t say publicly…

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can someone do a search for every email dufus dan has sent that would be in public domain..? Gruden's was 10 years ago, i'm praying mullet has made at least one unwoke comment.. we can be saved even more!

Last edited:

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I say we go after him. I mean, he has to at least be added to the corching search thread now, as ridiculous as it may be

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
‘Bama will hire him as a quality control assistant. He’ll do his penance for a couple of years toiling under Saban’s watch, then he’ll parlay his newly burnished image into a new head coaching gig.

Alex.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Urban Meyer just sent a thank you note to Gruden.

He just got the news.

02857a2eeff4ac89455a8c63c2af8609_w200.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is retarded. Oh wait, will that insensitive comment get me fired from Gatorchatter?

I have no idea the contents of these emails, and it may be justified. But honestly, I wouldn’t allow these blanket statements and characterizations of them to be repeated without providing any substance. I would insist on specifics being revealed. At this point, he’s likely out of coaching forever, and is rich enough that it wouldn’t matter. Again, assuming this is all over the top woke nonsense, I’d go full scorched earth. The different set of rules that continues to be applied to these situations is absurd. Somehow a guy like PacMan Jones lasts an entire career despite a thousand arrests, and Antonio Brown is currently winning SBs while having sexual assault charges or allegations that have apparently been completely forgotten. He’s a terrific human being again. It’s a joke.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
This is retarded. Oh wait, will that insensitive comment get me fired from Gatorchatter?
Ox, as someone who has family with Down’s syndrome, I’m particularly sensitive to the use of the word “retarded” being used improperly.

I think you should have said it’s Fooking Retarded, because even my retarded family members aren’t this fooking retarded.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea the contents of these emails, and it may be justified. But honestly, I wouldn’t allow these blanket statements and characterizations of them to be repeated without providing any substance. I would insist on specifics being revealed. At this point, he’s likely out of coaching forever, and is rich enough that it wouldn’t matter. Again, assuming this is all over the top woke nonsense, I’d go full scorched earth. The different set of rules that continues to be applied to these situations is absurd. Somehow a guy like PacMan Jones lasts an entire career despite a thousand arrests, and Antonio Brown is currently winning SBs while having sexual assault charges or allegations that have apparently been completely forgotten. He’s a terrific human being again. It’s a joke.
Not only will they kill his coaching career, he’ll also never be able to return to the booth. In other words, his working life is now over because he said the word “queer” in a private email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb