Jon Rahm shoots 64 to take 6 shot lead, then tests positive for Covid

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think you totally whiffed on my point. We're even. Tired of the discussion. IT"S NOT ABOUT WHETHER THE RULES ARE APPROPRIATE.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think you totally whiffed on my point. We're even. Tired of the discussion. IT"S NOT ABOUT WHETHER THE RULES ARE APPROPRIATE.
Your “Get the vaccine and this all goes away” is a pussy schit Fuchs stance. Carry on.

It’s actually cowardly.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
I bet Cantlay and Morikawa slipped the tour officials some money to tell Rahm he tested positive...ask to see the results Jon!!

But in all seriousness, not only is golf outside and socially distanced, but why are we still doing testing anymore in the first place? And even worse, why are we testing and then penalizing asymptomatic healthy people?! It’s been over a year...time to move on

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Your “Get the vaccine and this all goes away” is a pussy schit Fuchs stance. Carry on.

It’s actually cowardly.

Actually, it's the only sound financial decision given the reality of the situation. It's a fact to say his choice, which he exercised, to not get the vax clearly cost him potentially the win and 1.6 large. It's about money. His point is about the money. His point is 100% spot on despite your emotional refusal to acknowledge it because of the idiocy of the covidmania. Rahm accepted the risk, took the chance while knowing the potential cost, and rolled snake eyes. It sucks. It's stupid. It's reality.....not cowardly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb