Jordan Scarlett rips Butters

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t disagree with what he said, but he just needs to STFU and be thankful he’s not in jail for credit card fraud.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I don’t disagree with what he said, but he just needs to STFU and be thankful he’s not in jail for credit card fraud.

While I agree he is lucky not to have been punished more severely, why does his behaviour mean his free speech rights are to be infringed. He apparently was talking at the bowl and probably was somewhat asked.

His insight does not surprise me, but is another example of how he did not know how to even manage a program's resources (players). Perhaps his lack had something to do with the credit card issues as well?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
While I agree he is lucky not to have been punished more severely, why does his behaviour mean his free speech rights are to be infringed. He apparently was talking at the bowl and probably was somewhat asked.

His insight does not surprise me, but is another example of how he did not know how to even manage a program's resources (players). Perhaps his lack had something to do with the credit card issues as well?
I say screw his free speech. I wanted him and the others kicked out, so I’d prefer he just shut up and be thankful it didn’t happen.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I say screw his free speech. I wanted him and the others kicked out, so I’d prefer he just shut up and be thankful it didn’t happen.

Fine for you, but of course I totally disagree with the second part, I too would have supported a more sever penalty, but he has kept out of trouble (that I know of) and became a good leader.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Fine for you, but of course I totally disagree with the second part, I too would have supported a more sever penalty, but he has kept out of trouble (that I know of) and became a good leader.
I have no tolerance for thieves. Smoking weed, underage drinking, traffic violations and the like are all stupid things college kids do. Thieves belong in jail.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
6'6"........ 246......

"hmmmmmmm, just a few cheese burgers shy of DT size at Florida" ------ Swampdonkee

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
I have no tolerance for thieves. Smoking weed, underage drinking, traffic violations and the like are all stupid things college kids do. Thieves belong in jail.
Did you do any of those when you were in college?

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015

It is fine for us to not agree, I guess you want a lot more people in jail, many more than we would have room for. Do you want their future destroyed as well?

He has redeemed himself and according to me is a good Gator now, you probably don't agree that is fine with me. As long as me disagreeing with you is also fine.

Thanks for the conversation.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

Nasirildeen begs to differ. Jefferson straight up broke his ankle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb