Jordan Scarlett rips Butters

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Every former Butter's player should be ripping him as a coach and recruiter. If MooseDump hadn't left him an NFL caliber defense Butters would have been a 4 to 5 win coach in his first two seasons...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why is that called a 9?
Route.png

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn't Riley Cooper basically just an extra blocker until his Senior year?

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, toward the end of this year, it seemed like we had a more diverse passing attack than back then. I mean, how many times did Percy just dust people after short pass.

Have you watched any film on Zip? Do you think he could play a role like Hernandez? The little film I saw, he looked very fluid.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You can't really count kjsldjfkdljlsfkjd because he quit pretty much right away

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ive contacted a friend of mine who has decided to open a criminal case on this place.
Remember, MJM is the one who admitted to several unsolved felonies in the "What's the worst thing you've ever done?" thread.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Remember, MJM is the one who admitted to several unsolved felonies in the "What's the worst thing you've ever done?" thread.
As soon as the cold tip reward gets high enough, Im ratting him out.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They’re only felonies if you get caught. Otherwise, it’s just called Saturday night.
After we'd closed down O'Malley's in Jax, my best friend I and went to the convenience store for gas and to try and buy some more beer. Needless to say, it was after 2:00am and the clerk was a dickhead and wouldn't sell me any. As I was walked back to the pump in a pissed off mood, I saw this guy talking **** to my buddy who was pumping gas. I told him to get in the car or I'd beat his ass and he obliged. We made him drive us back to his apartment where he said he had some liquor. We took all his booze (some Crown and some rum) and made him get back in the car. Drove him down a dirt road, took all his money and beat his ass.
A distant second, though, on this list of misdeeds. Still at the top is MJMs admission that he abducted a guy at a gas station, committed strong arm robbery, and brutally beat the terrified guy as he begged for his life. :lol:
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.