Josh Shaw LIES ABOUT SAVING family member from drowning...

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ah man... I bet Shaw got injured doing something naughty and was trying to cover it up.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Cjd2p.gif

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
"Josh Shaw first and foremost is a good person, he's a good kid," Sarkisian said at a news conference Tuesday. "He came to us with what had occurred Saturday night and I have no reason or history to not believe Josh and his story and what has occurred. Obviously in the last few hours or so, a few phone calls contradicting what Josh said occurred Saturday night, so we're going to vet it, so we're looking at it. Beyond that I know what I know: Josh is adamant about what occurred and we're going to continue to vet some of the stories that have come across our desk or our phones and see what we have and go from there."

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
"Josh Shaw first and foremost is a good person, he's a good kid," Sarkisian said at a news conference Tuesday. "He came to us with what had occurred Saturday night and I have no reason or history to not believe Josh and his story and what has occurred. Obviously in the last few hours or so, a few phone calls contradicting what Josh said occurred Saturday night, so we're going to vet it, so we're looking at it. Beyond that I know what I know: Josh is adamant about what occurred and we're going to continue to vet some of the stories that have come across our desk or our phones and see what we have and go from there."
They have to vet the stories... right now nothing really to see here. There is nothing to prove the kids story is false.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
What are these calls? Who made them? Any info? Was unaware of this until I came to forum. However, the radio espn broadcasters were basically calling him a liar over and over- and over and over. Given his character so far, I don't believe the contradictions. The espn guys sounded just like they have with Tebow. I think some people cannot comprehend the concept of compassion as motivation, and it seems to actually antagonize others.

Free Gator

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
RT @HeatherBrit: Sources: Josh Shaw was involved in incident involving domestic abuse & jumped off 3rd story window while running from LAPD.

Oh boy.....

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Free Gator;n35212 said:
RT @HeatherBrit: Sources: Josh Shaw was involved in incident involving domestic abuse & jumped off 3rd story window while running from LAPD.

Oh boy.....

:chickenlittle:

Free Gator

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n35216 said:

And who knows if the person knows (big USC alum/attorney). But there are some holes in the story. Damn Humanity, Damn humanity to hell if this turns out to be a fake rescue.....

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n35141 said:
Ah man... I bet Shaw got injured doing something naughty and was trying to cover it up.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n35247 said:
Shaw would be his clown sidekick though.

We only talking current college athletes or past ones also?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.