Just lost respect for Tabor

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Forgot to mention the free room and board, free education and access to world class medical and PT.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tabor is a baller, and I am glad we have him. However, this is not the first time he has shown his stupidity on social media.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He did come out and tweet that that was over the line and he apologized for it.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
because he caught **** for it.

Only because he caught **** for it.

And? How many times did you say stupid things when you were 20 years old? How awesome would it have been if there were adults taking what you said and ridiculing it with hundreds of other adults? Not as a teaching moment. But as a bashing moment?

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And? How many times did you say stupid things when you were 20 years old?

@ 20? Man, most people still do that into their 40's & 50's. hopefully by the time they are 60 they realize it doesn't matter what they think anyway.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
And? How many times did you say stupid things when you were 20 years old? How awesome would it have been if there were adults taking what you said and ridiculing it with hundreds of other adults? Not as a teaching moment. But as a bashing moment?
Sensitive eh?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
@ 20? Man, most people still do that into their 40's & 50's. hopefully by the time they are 60 they realize it doesn't matter what they think anyway.
Exactly, spend 5 minutes reading threads on this or any other message board and there's all sorts of nonsense being spewed.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sensitive eh?

There's always someone that defends these dumbasses. If this was a FSU player he'd be all over his ass.

Tabor is a punk. This is the second time he's sent out a "I'm a retard" tweet (he did it last year after he was suspended for smoking weed, he went off on the UAA like they just arbitrarily picked on him for getting high).

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There's always someone that defends these dumbasses. If this was a FSU player he'd be all over his ass.

Tabor is a punk. This is the second time he's sent out a "I'm a retard" tweet (he did it last year after he was suspended for smoking weed, he went off on the UAA like they just arbitrarily picked on him for getting high).

No I wouldn't. Btw, The difference between this and Rapeis comments is that Rapeis consistently committed crimes and never showed any atonement. What Tabor said wasn't a crime. And he didn't have the school or his attorney make a statement of atonement. He made the apology.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
@ 20, I was taking Organic Chemistry and sweating it out in the stacks... I said some less than flattering things about my GAs sometimes :scratchchin:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
No I wouldn't. Btw, The difference between this and Rapeis comments is that Rapeis consistently committed crimes and never showed any atonement. What Tabor said wasn't a crime. And he didn't have the school or his attorney make a statement of atonement. He made the apology.

I mentioned Winston? Okay...take out "FSU" from my post and put in UGA or Miami or Ohio State or Alabama. Guess you missed the point. But glad to know you wouldn't defend Rapeis.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I mentioned Winston? Okay...take out "FSU" from my post and put in UGA or Miami or Ohio State or Alabama. Guess you missed the point. But glad to know you wouldn't defend Rapeis.

Maybe. But they're our Gators. Our kids. I just think it was important to note that he did apologize. That was not coming across in the thread. Is that not important? Should have he not? Should have that not been conveyed? Are we now blasting him for apologizing?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tabor can say what he wants

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Poor mistreated Tabor, the realization one must work hard and against the natural tendency humans have to just veg out 24/7. Wake up kid, you have a long road of toil to go on this rock. Play ball!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.