Just when you thought it could't get any worse....

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We.... Are... Kentucky!
Mainland is right. My mind boggles at people even talking about 6-5 seasons. I have personally progressed through all the phases of loss. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and now acceptance. Actually now I've created a new phase - gallows humor.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What is funny is the denial people are pissed at the anger people.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
threatmatrix;n53316 said:
We.... Are... Kentucky!
Mainland is right. My mind boggles at people even talking about 6-5 seasons. I have personally progressed through all the phases of loss. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and now acceptance. Actually now I've created a new phase - gallows humor.

My man, you've missed the whole point of your own post:headslap:People are referencing 6-5 as a means to call BS on the writer of the article that you posted.....Nobody and I mean even the most hardcore pumper would believe Muschamp would be here after a 6-5 season....Hell, I don't believe he will be here after a 7-4 season....

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
Law98gator;n52972 said:
Tens of thousands of empty seats will handle the problem. One way or another.

I know they have been pushing those multi packages so you may only get the huge amount of people missing for that Eastern KY home game. Not sure about the Missouri game but I bet LSU and SC has already mostly been sold.
Not yet...

Mainland_Buc_75

Emerald Gulf Coast Gator
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Law98gator said:

In 3 years as Gator HFC, Ron Zook:
Never
had a losing regular season record.
Never had a losing SEC record.
Never lost more than 2 games in a row.
Never lost to a FCS team.
Never coached a team that missed a bowl game.
Never lost to Vanderbilt.
Never lost a homecoming game.
Finished with a winning record against Georgia.

I love your sig, Mainland.
Thanks, Law. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to suffer it again on sports message boards...something like that.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Concrete Helmet said:
We.... Are... Kentucky!

My man, you've missed the whole point of your own post:headslap:People are referencing 6-5 as a means to call BS on the writer of the article that you posted.....Nobody and I mean even the most hardcore pumper would believe Muschamp would be here after a 6-5 season....Hell, I don't believe he will be here after a 7-4 season....
Me thinks you missed the point

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
I feel like I'm in some kind of bad horror story, doomed to experience losing football for the rest of my days. As the AD, there's no way you can accept this garbage and try to convince fans it's for the greater good. Now I'm talking like we've already lost 5 games but a 4-8 season will do that to you.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
We.... Are... Kentucky!

I know I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.