Justin Fields decides to remain a leghumper

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Mullen wasn’t even on my list for coaches I wanted, but damn guys, you just sound like a bunch of sandy vaginas. We get it, you think he’s horrible. Duly noted. Now tuck in those labia and lets see what happens.

Says the sponge without a dick :lmao2:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I’m trying to figure out what would happen if we got all the GC members together for a face to face discussion. Either an all out brawl, or everyone would be too polite because nobody would be nearly as nasty as they are with the benefit of an interwebs buffer.

Edit: Except for donkey. I think he’d remain unfiltered regardless.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Jeebus fvkking Chrzzle. Did you even watch that abortion with Leak running 30 options (he read them all as GIVE)?

Remember the headlines constantly being what's wrong with the Gators offense?
It had too much of an Urban influence lol

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’m trying to figure out what would happen if we got all the GC members together for a face to face discussion. Either an all out brawl, or everyone would be too polite because nobody would be nearly as nasty as they are with the benefit of an interwebs buffer.

Law gonna Law

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
The internet makes a lot of people seem crazy. Reality usually stems that for most. Then there are those that end up in front of Chris Hansen.

veroG8tr

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2014
So Justin Fields is back in play? or is this the Anti Mullen thread

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Mullen wasn’t even on my list for coaches I wanted, but damn guys, you just sound like a bunch of sandy vaginas. We get it, you think he’s horrible. Duly noted. Now tuck in those labia and lets see what happens.
So we're all supposed to stop posting on a Gator football message board? Hey y'all let's just shut up about how terrible this hire was for UF and stop going to our favorite message board. I'm sure ox will like this idea. Everybody just shut up now because this poster said so.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
So we're all supposed to stop posting on a Gator football message board? Hey y'all let's just shut up about how terrible this hire was for UF and stop going to our favorite message board. I'm sure ox will like this idea. Everybody just shut up now because this poster said so.
I didn’t say that at all.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014

I'll meet y'all up at the Red Onion for beers and brawls.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
If you said that, it doesn’t make you a gator fan.

And holy **** look past one god damn season. How hard is it to look at a body of work? You are 100% wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.