Justin Fields decides to remain a leghumper

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Flipping Fields wasn't a pipe dream. It was absolutely worth the shot. I guess the coaching staff thought there was a slim chance that Fields wasn't a complete moron. Obviously they were wrong.

I wish the twerp the worst of luck.
I fully believe it cost us Corral that Mullen chose to call Fields and other Qb's before he decided to finally contact Corral. I know we will never know if it is true from what I've heard the 1st recruit Mullen called was Fields. I think Corral felt disrespected by that and decided to use his visits and decided Mullen was not a coach he wanted to play for. I honestly believe if Mullen would have come in and put his attention towards Corral he'd be a Gator. But back to my main point Fields has been all Dawg from the start and has never really shown any signs that he was looking elsewhere. But everyone is allowed to have their own opinion about it. I thought it was a terrible idea to contact him when you had an elite Qb already committed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Corral isnt elite--or even on the field-- in Mullinz' offense.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I fully believe it cost us Corral that Mullen chose to call Fields and other Qb's before he decided to finally contact Corral. I know we will never know if it is true from what I've heard the 1st recruit Mullen called was Fields. I think Corral felt disrespected by that and decided to use his visits and decided Mullen was not a coach he wanted to play for. I honestly believe if Mullen would have come in and put his attention towards Corral he'd be a Gator. But back to my main point Fields has been all Dawg from the start and has never really shown any signs that he was looking elsewhere. But everyone is allowed to have their own opinion about it. I thought it was a terrible idea to contact him when you had an elite Qb already committed.
If we get jones, nobody will give a shcit where corral went.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That’s not that far off. Georgia has 4. They lead the country. I don’t think anyone else in the East has any at all.

He said six. Rivals has 'em at four and Scout at three, both including Fields.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So that's what you're butthurt about? Corral, the diva who didn't fit at all and was afraid of competition?

We're going to land a MUCH better QB than Corral (it would be an upset at this point if Jones doesn't sign). Kudos to the coaching staff for not being lazy and at least attempting to flip an elite QB like Fields. Mac and company wouldn't even have bothered.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen better beat the leg humpers next year.I hate those asswipes.

Go Sooners.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
e're going to land a MUCH better QB than Corral (it would be an upset at this point if Jones doesn't sign).
Even if we land a Josh Portis or Tyler Murphy 2 star type that fits the offense, we are still in better shape.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator said:
It's ova, Rock.

@justnfields: I will be officially signing Wednesday, December 20th at 12:00pm at Harrison High School...

He didn't say it would be with GA

BINGO!!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Thank God I'll be glad when it's over with so some on this board will move on from their pipe dream and get back to reality.

What evidence have you witnessed on this board that gives you the hope that anyone has the ability to move on, regardless of the topic, pumper or dumper?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
What evidence have you witnessed on this board that gives you the hope that anyone has the ability to move on, regardless of the topic, pumper or dumper?
I'm over the 44-0 beat down by Walker. Almost...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb