Crybaby Justin Fields granted immediate eligibility

gatorgrad'02

Aug 10, 2015
He’s in the wrong system. I know they run RPO frequently with Fromm, but Fields would have better success in a true spread option. I know they have had a package for him, but if your team isn’t used to running it you are just force feeding the rest of the offense just to make one player comfortable. Hard to have a lot of success that way.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He had a boat load of teams that were dying for his talent and listened the horseshyt coming from Kirby.
You mean the MONEY coming from Kirby or whatever crooked boosters they have out there. It's the only explanation for UGA landing more 5-stars than everyone else in the country combined.

There's no doubt in my mind this kid was handsomely compensated. None.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I think it's way to early to consider him overrated. I'd like to know what moron advised him to go to a college with a damn good starting qb that was a true freshman at the time. Also that runs an offense nowhere close to what you should be running for his skill set. If he decides to stay or leave he's going to waste a minimum of 2 years playing backup or sitting out because of transfer.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Fields decision to not follow Mullen to Florida is almost as stupid as Smarts fake punt call last night. His talent is exactly what Mullwn wants in his QB and this offense is exactly the style Fields loves to play.
With that said he can keep his dwag a$$ in Athens or go anywhere in the country, but he doesn't need to come anywhere near Gainesville.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No. He’s a very good prospect that is playing for a moron that clearly doesn’t know how to utilize his skills . He needs to get the hell away from that place as soon as possible.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Before you cop too much of a negative attitude toward Fields, you might want to check out his season stats. They look pretty good to me.

As they like to say in college football, patience, grasshopper, patience.

gatorgrad'02

Aug 10, 2015
Fields decision to not follow Mullen to Florida is almost as stupid as Smarts fake punt call last night. His talent is exactly what Mullwn wants in his QB and this offense is exactly the style Fields loves to play.
With that said he can keep his dwag a$$ in Athens or go anywhere in the country, but he doesn't need to come anywhere near Gainesville.

Unfortunately for him, I doubt they’d let him transfer within conference anyway.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I would like to open with I am in no way complementing a Dwag, but Fromm did everything in his power to win that game. Furby lost it. The two dumbest plays down the stretch involved bringing Fields in. Fields would be smart to stay and play backup, but it would behoove Furby to quit trying to bring Fields up as 1b, when he is clearly #2

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
I would like to open with I am in no way complementing a Dwag, but Fromm did everything in his power to win that game. Furby lost it. The two dumbest plays down the stretch involved bringing Fields in. Fields would be smart to stay and play backup, but it would behoove Furby to quit trying to bring Fields up as 1b, when he is clearly #2
And, allegedly, the kid was supposed to throw the ball in that 4th down Kirby cluster.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
The coaches haven't put Fields in a good situation to be successful. The Kirbster doesn't seem to substitute or analyze game situations well. I would mention that on the recruiting trail if it comes up.

Last edited:

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
Time will tell if he's overrated or not. We will find out next season as he will surely be the starter. Fromm has played well, but is clearly limited in his abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.