Crybaby Justin Fields granted immediate eligibility

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Time will tell if he's overrated or not. We will find out next season as he will surely be the starter. Fromm has played well, but is clearly limited in his abilities.
Huh? Fromm ain’t losing his job.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Time will tell if he's overrated or not. We will find out next season as he will surely be the starter. Fromm has played well, but is clearly limited in his abilities.
51 TDs, 12 picks in under two seasons. My guess is Georgia's quite happy with his limitations.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hope you guys are right. I'd much rather be facing Georgia with Fromm in there than Fields next season.
Maybe, maybe not.
5d051224dd0454df12c1893ea1a226a6.jpg

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope you guys are right. I'd much rather be facing Georgia with Fromm in there than Fields next season.

Fromm bent us over this year and wasn’t the reason they lost to Bama. Your drugs must be very good.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly though our defense was so bad that day, you or I might have been able to post those numbers.
So was our offense. You're looking for consistency from your QB. Fromm provides it in spates.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Fields has one year to be a starter at uga. If he transfers, he has 3. There's no way he stays.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
But if Fields is worth his rating than he should put up Heisman like numbers, otherwise he is overrated.
Post #5. I questioned why Smart would recruit him given the way Smart manages. He's a great athlete in a system offense. Not a great fit.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Fields has one year to be a starter at uga. If he transfers, he has 3. There's no way he stays.

Maybe this is why Bangz played him so much in the game. Persuade him to stick around.

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
Post #5. I questioned why Smart would recruit him given the way Smart manages. He's a great athlete in a system offense. Not a great fit.
I'm sure they would like to open it up more though, but can't with Fromm. If you recall their OC, Chaney, ran the basketball on grass offense with Brees at Purdue.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure they would like to open it up more though, but can't with Fromm. If you recall their OC, Chaney, ran the basketball on grass offense with Brees at Purdue.
Perhaps, but Fromm is productive and doesn't turn the ball over. That's what you want in your quarterback. He had a good night last night. He wasn't the reason Georgia lost.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If Fields isn't the starter going into next year, he transfers. Period. It's his fault for taking UGA's money and going there in the first place.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If Fields isn't the starter going into next year, he transfers. Period. It's his fault for taking UGA's money and going there in the first place.
These new transfer rules are changing the dynamic. You get a bogey if you don't recruit well. Just impress someone else's athletes that you are the better fit.

Mullen, given his quarterback-centric offense, could be in a unique position.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This makes me laugh. Fromm is just as good of a runner as Fields. When Fromm runs, he catches the D off guard because no one expects it. Fromm is a good athlete.

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
Ask yourself this. If Fromm is so secure in his job then why is he constantly having to look over his shoulder and why did they use Fields on the most crucial plays in the 4th quarter?

Those are not good signs for a QB that has the job locked up. They have a deep seated doubt in Fromm because he has proven to be more of a game manager than anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator