Kadarius Toney is back

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Again I ask, why is it that every marginally to almost non draftable player has to be make some big announcement and we are supposed to drive ourselves to orgasm? Guys like Etienne, Dylan Moses, Leatherwood and all the other potential 1st and 2nd round picks that have chosen to return, those I can understand the fan's genuflection. I am still anxiously awaiting the huge announcements from Stewart and Stiner. I expect them to be televised and to interrupt regularly scheduled programming. Give me a break!

Because it’s all these kids have ever known. They announce everything and document their entire lives publicly. They see nothing wrong with it and genuinely believe everyone is truly interested.

All old guys have something to hate. My father hated long hair and rock music.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
The pumper in me wants to note that players like him announcing their intention to stay indicates that they see good things from within the program. If they don't, even marginal players are going to take the money when they can.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He needs a medical team after every run..... :headslap:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Glad he's back, he's got some wiggle when he gets the ball. Also not a bad option throwing the ball on a trick play. Never thought he was going to the draft, no way he was considered anything better than a day 3 draft option.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Again I ask, why is it that every marginally to almost non draftable player has to be make some big announcement and we are supposed to drive ourselves to orgasm? Guys like Etienne, Dylan Moses, Leatherwood and all the other potential 1st and 2nd round picks that have chosen to return, those I can understand the fan's genuflection. I am still anxiously awaiting the huge announcements from Stewart and Stiner. I expect them to be televised and to interrupt regularly scheduled programming. Give me a break!
Vids like that are awesome for recruiting. The average 15 yr old gets it. Its not meant for us. I hope he has an All American year.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Glad he's back, he's got some wiggle when he gets the ball. Also not a bad option throwing the ball on a trick play. Never thought he was going to the draft, no way he was considered anything better than a day 3 draft option.
I was more worried about a transfer. Did not even know there was some sort of conflict with his music career.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
". . . returning to be a Gator another year." What happened to "Once a Gator, always a Gator"?

I'm not so much of a Toney fan all of a sudden.

DaringWelloffBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Glad he is returning and will be a boost for the offense. He's gotta stay healthy. It also shows a positive that players are wanting to come back.

GatorsRGrt

Sep 15, 2017
Toney is too fragile for college football and much too fragile for professional ball. Hope he can stay healthy and make a few plays for us.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Gee if we had the oline of the championship teams and percy in his prime we would be great. I am happy he is coming back, and really he had little other opportunities at this time. He does need to learn how to temper his movements to maximize gain and reduce loss.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Because it’s all these kids have ever known. They announce everything and document their entire lives publicly. They see nothing wrong with it and genuinely believe everyone is truly interested.

All old guys have something to hate. My father hated long hair and rock music.
I hate long hair and rock music.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Toney is too fragile for college football and much too fragile for professional ball. Hope he can stay healthy and make a few plays for us.

He needs a line for those jet sweeps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator