Kaiir Elam speaks out after Bama loss

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
the team needs leaders,, people stepping up and challenging the other players will help, probably doing more than some of the coaches

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm not sure you could ask for a better mindset of a team and player. It's perfect. If that's how we're approaching this Saturday and beyond, we are going to have a great season.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is the first time I’ve seen something like this from a Gator player in a while.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
This is the first time I’ve seen something like this from a Gator player in a while.

Marco Wilson was too busy throwing shoes and talking trash on Twitter to bother with such things as "leadership" and "defending a pass."

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I think all the players know they missed a huge opportunity last week. We should have been storming the field after that game

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
Sounds good. Practices this week will tell the story on who walks the walk. Elam is going to have plenty of chances Saturday. These "Voles" will be pitching the rock all over the Swamp. Especially after they see what our jumbo sized DL did to Bama.

UT Voles
Voles are small rodents that are relatives of lemmings and hamsters, but with a stouter body; a shorter, hairy tail; a slightly rounder head; smaller ears and eyes; and differently formed molars.

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
Is this a conundrum?? Does toothless and differently formed molars go together???

Great question. It could be an evolution issue as the molars disappear as the teeth rot out. Or it could be a migration issue with more New Yorkers pouring into Nashville, the molars remained but differently formed? It is a mystery.:rolleyes:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Sometime???
I was trying to be nice, although I don't know why...

Once in a blue moon, donkey actually puts together a post that lays out his observations about what occurred on the field. The other 99.973492% (yes, I did the math) of his posts are the typical, incessant braying we all know and love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator