Keiwan Ratliff hired to Mullens staff

Keene-Flint

Nov 3, 2017
So glad that highlight reel had his theme song. I remember it playing when he’d line up for returns...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Guess this is related somehow.

@CoachSamz: Per source, Florida director of player personnel Chuck Cantor will not return to staff. The Scoop - Friday March 1, 2019 - FootballScoop
Dead Dwag

EnglishBulldogHeader_1024.jpg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
One of my favorite additions to date. I know when a lot of people think of great UF DBs, the first thought that comes to mind are guys like Haden, Janoris, VH3, Tabor, etc.

But no one since Lito has had the game changing ability that Ratliff had. Not sure he’s appreciated as much as he should be. Literally changed the way other teams approached all facets of the game and was never more than a step away from it all.

And as a side point, he really has no Mullen ties. So this isn’t just some obvious pick from a guy who loved his old coach. He’s a Gator first and foremost and clearly likes what DM and the new version of UF is doing.

Awesome pickup.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
One of my favorite additions to date. I know when a lot of people think of great UF DBs, the first thought that comes to mind are guys like Haden, Janoris, VH3, Tabor, etc.

But no one since Lito has had the game changing ability that Ratliff had. Not sure he’s appreciated as much as he should be. Literally changed the way other teams approached all facets of the game and was never more than a step away from it all.

And as a side point, he really has no Mullen ties. So this isn’t just some obvious pick from a guy who loved his old coach. He’s a Gator first and foremost and clearly likes what DM and the new version of UF is doing.

Awesome pickup.
#fakenews @ltraz assured us that Mullen only hires his friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.