Kellen Winslow Jr. pleads guilty to rape; sentenced to 14 years

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Aaron Hernandez always reminded me of him.

Is it any wonder he hasnt been in prison already?

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I wonder what his HOF old man thinks of his frogs testicle of a son.
Very disappointed no doubt. Kellen Winslow Sr. was a great player and seems like a great person. Perhaps the apple fell far from the tree in this instance.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
First she parked in a spot to the right of Winslow, then she is commenting to him how cold it is through the driver's side window. Did she walk around the car to get a better look at Mr. Happy?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I thought I just read somewhere that Winslow denies the charges and was there house shopping. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Correction: House Hunting for his mother in law. Must really like her. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Another account had him standing in someone's mobile claiming to be looking for his dog, Clifford.

This guy should go full time at storytelling. He's very good at it.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Another account had him standing in someone's mobile claiming to be looking for his dog, Clifford.

This guy should go full time at storytelling. He's very good at it.

Actually he was helping Mac find Clarabelle.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Kidnapping and rape this time.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...eportedly-facing-kidnapping-and-rape-charges/
According to the San Diego Union-Tribune, Winslow was taken into custody on Thursday, just hours after the San Diego County Sheriff's Department put out a warrant for his arrest. Although authorities didn't offer any details on the case, we do know that Winslow has been hit with a total of nine charges, including two counts of kidnapping with the intent to commit rape and two counts of forcible rape.

The San Diego County District Attorney didn't offer any further details. However, a member of the San Diego County Sheriff's Department did tell NBC San Diego that the case involved "multiple victims." Winslow is potentially looking at life in prison if he's convicted on all charges, according to TMZ.com.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
In his 10 year career he made 43 million dollars. For being average at best...what a loser

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.