Kellen Winslow Jr. pleads guilty to rape; sentenced to 14 years

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
WTF does this say about his teammates? You’d think one of them would have kicked his azz and set him straight when he pulled that in the locker room.

Not to mention that someone on the staff that knew his dad did not clue his dad into the possibility of him needing some help, if this report is true.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
this is how I imagine SAS in the locker room, dick in his hand and stroking himself, in the corner with the kickers.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Apparently, the max time he will do in prison for what he has been convicted of is 9 years. I’m not sure of the laws in California regarding gain time/time off for good behavior but it seems conceivable to me that he could serve as little as 3-4 years. Throw in credit for time served awaiting trial (believe it or not, house arrest while awaiting trial has been considered time served in other cases...at least here in Georgia) and maybe he’s out in 30 months or less. I’m not guaranteeing it but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him a free man sooner rather than later if all he is convicted of is what came out a few days ago. Not exactly a nice day at the beach but not that severe a punishment for a 30 something year old, either, all things considered. Maybe they close the deal on some of the mistrial counts the second time around.

Kellen Winslow II will be retried on rape charges

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently, the max time he will do in prison for what he has been convicted of is 9 years. I’m not sure of the laws in California regarding gain time/time off for good behavior but it seems conceivable to me that he could serve as little as 3-4 years. Throw in credit for time served awaiting trial (believe it or not, house arrest while awaiting trial has been considered time served in other cases...at least here in Georgia) and maybe he’s out in 30 months or less. I’m not guaranteeing it but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him a free man sooner rather than later if all he is convicted of is what came out a few days ago. Not exactly a nice day at the beach but not that severe a punishment for a 30 something year old, either, all things considered. Maybe they close the deal on some of the mistrial counts the second time around.

Kellen Winslow II will be retried on rape charges
In my opinion this guy is a legitimate danger to society and needs to be locked up as long as possible. I'm glad they see a retrial as worth the effort, because it is.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Apparently, the max time he will do in prison for what he has been convicted of is 9 years. I’m not sure of the laws in California regarding gain time/time off for good behavior but it seems conceivable to me that he could serve as little as 3-4 years.

It appears from what I read that since rape is a strike crime, he would have to serve 85% of his sentence for that conviction.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Would it be wrong of me to hope that this subhuman comes out of prison in a body bag? And it is not b/c he played ball for scrotUM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.