Career as coach:

As coach:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Guy Who Has Heard of the Forward Pass Analyst.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Based on experience, seems to be a quality hire. What will he be doing?

Not recruiting.

Listed as analyst. Not sure if that means he’ll be scouting other teams before we play them, evaluating our player performance, or both.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not recruiting.

Listed as analyst. Not sure if that means he’ll be scouting other teams before we play them, evaluating our player performance, or both.
There are recruiting analysts though.

But nothing says recruiting for him.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
There are recruiting analysts though.

But nothing says recruiting for him.

Yeah. Any comments I’ve seen so far say that’s not why he’s coming in. It’s an intriguing hire and at least it’s another piece getting put into place overall in the fb program. We’ll see.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
His father, Ernie Zampese, was OC under Don Coryel. That's turning back the dial a bit too far for many posters here.

Let me put it this way. Coryel's passing attack was the equivalent to Spurrier's on steroids.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Spent a lot of time up in Dahmerville(Ohio) otherwise known as the land of suckage....any championships in his pedigree?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
His father, Ernie Zampese, was OC under Don Coryel. That's turning back the dial a bit too far for many posters here.

Let me put it this way. Coryel's passing attack was the equivalent to Spurrier's on steroids.

Air Coryel baby!!!!!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Which might suggest he’s here to contribute to the evolution of our QBs too.
Maybe Danny Boy has gotten hip to what my buddy Law has been preaching all off-season. Throw the flipping rock downfield.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This guy has been in the nfl for a long time. Adding another mind like his can only help. I can see him assisting in game prep.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This guy has been in the nfl for a long time. Adding another mind like his can only help. I can see him assisting in game prep.
Probably that and other things offensively that are weighing on DM's time. Time to delegate.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
No sh!t......I'm not impressed with someone who made "Carson Palmer average"....I'd say his college coach probably had more to do with that...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Coryel was truly a downfield guy.

Despite the twisted memory of some, SOS didnt throw downfield much. Most of his plays were medium passes (7-12 yards). Very little sideways screens though.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Spent a lot of time up in Dahmerville(Ohio) otherwise known as the land of suckage....any championships in his pedigree?
Dahmer is from Wisconsin.

I don't know why you keep fvkking this up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.