Kentucky basketball is in shambles; bitten by the Spiders

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Thats worrth a visit to Rupps Rafters...........I bet they have calamari fired by now on there........

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like it takes ten or twelve games to get all those six stars clicking. The way this year's going he may not get that many.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No-fire Cal -- he'll rest on his track record, unfortunately, he's coaching basketball.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Thats worrth a visit to Rupps Rafters...........I bet they have calamari fired by now on there........
You would be correct. They're hot. Not interested in a new team every year. Time for him to move on. Time for traditional basketball. Times have changed can't get players to stay for more than a year. etc. etc. etc.

Cal has done more to screw up basketball than anyone I can remember. Come on Rafters deliver on your displeasure.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We were supposed to play #4 ranked UVA the other day but it got cancelled and then UVA promptly lost to San Francisco! Lol its gonna be a weird year where top teams lose to not so good teams.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You would be correct. They're hot. Not interested in a new team every year. Times have changed can't get players to stay for more than a year. etc. etc. etc.

I get what they're saying. I hate the one year rule. There shouldn't be one at all. It should be like baseball in that if these kids and the pros think they are good enough then let them go out of HS. I find it hard to identify with and cheer for a team consisting of guys who are on campus for around 8 months.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
One loss? It's a long season ... wait it's shorter? It will all come out in the wash at May Madness??
I just hope we play "fun to watch" winning basketball. Styled to get us cheering.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
One loss? It's a long season ... wait it's shorter? It will all come out in the wash at May Madness??
I just hope we play "fun to watch" winning basketball. Styled to get us cheering.

Anytime we win it’s “fun to watch”, unless you’re one of our resident never-happy campers who will suffer through each win because it didn’t meet their personal definition of a proper win.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Anytime we win it’s “fun to watch”, unless you’re one of our resident never-happy campers who will suffer through each win because it didn’t meet their personal definition of a proper win.
If you don't know what Rog is saying you haven't been paying attention. Think of wins under Chump and McElweenie with putrid offense squeaking out wins over inferior talent squads vs winning now. Or Mike White's wins where we had 15 point leads in the second Half only to take the air out of the ball every possession and hope to hang on for the 2-4 point win.

Everyone likes winning, but some wins are definitely more fun to watch than others. White promised we will be more of a fast-pace running offense this year. I'm with Rog in hoping that wasn't that wasn't just White-wash.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

You talk'n to me?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow UK loses to KU and now sit at 1-2 and Duke loses at home to MSU. Izzo's first win at Cameron.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Kentucky in danger of dropping to 1-3 unless a miraculous comeback happens. You just HATE to see it.

:lol:

Edit: Currently down double digits to 0-2 Ga Tech

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator