Kerwin Bell

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
At least he would care about the program. Also, we could put off upgrading the facilities for awhile. Seems like a win-win for the UAA ;)

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I want to see a Gator Great come home and win big. I just have no idea if KB is the right answer. If we don’t get Frost or Norvell, does KB fit into the next tier of candidates?

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I want to see a Gator Great come home and win big[/B]. I just have no idea if KB is the right answer. If we don’t get Frost or Norvell, does KB fit into the next tier of candidates?

With a decent DC and his roots here, maybe, maybe not. But no one will try harder to succeed knowing the situation than a former Gator... ala SOS.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing brings out the desperation like a coaching search. :lol:

Ok... Who do you see coming in and being the savior of UF football?

I know there have been 300+ pages in another thread about CK, but was he or is he a really good fit for our program?

We should want and need a GATOR, or at least someone who wants to be GATOR at this point.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Change his name to Coach A.
Look at his resume.
Get back to me.

I see a 52 year old guy with no experience at a big or even a medium program. Not just HC, but OC or position coach. You guys would crap a brick if we hired someone like that.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
With a decent DC and his roots here, maybe, maybe not. But no one will try harder to succeed knowing the situation than a former Gator... ala SOS.
Yes because most coaches don't try really hard to succeed unless they played for the school their coaching.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Give it a rest. Bell is not the answer or someone else would have picked him up over the last 15 years.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ok... Who do you see coming in and being the savior of UF football?

I know there have been 300+ pages in another thread about CK, but was he or is he a really good fit for our program?

We should want and need a GATOR, or at least someone who wants to be GATOR at this point.
I’m all in on Frost. After that, we’re most likely having this conversation again in 3-4 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.