Gator Basketball Keyontae Johnson accused of sexual assault

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
They had him on tape, but not all of her side of the conversation? I hope they figure out the truth. Nothing more, nothing less, but I have doubts...

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I believe he just got paid a 7-figure insurance settlement. Someone could be fishing for a payout.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@osgators: Gainesville attorney Ron Kozlowski: 'I’m confident once the facts come out, no charges will be filed. To me, it’s just shame a young man who has been through so much the past two years now has to deal with this.'

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
@osgators: Gainesville attorney Ron Kozlowski: 'I’m confident once the facts come out, no charges will be filed. To me, it’s just shame a young man who has been through so much the past two years now has to deal with this.'

I know nothing of him. Hope it’s not true for his sake. Also, why does he have Colin Powell tattooed on his arm?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Indeed!

Two people familiar with details of the allegations against Johnson confirmed the incident happened Feb. 26 and said they were aware of the police investigation and cooperating with police. They spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter and because one of them is currently romantically involved with Johnson’s accuser.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Heart not good enough to play hoops, but good enough for rape. Got it.

Yeah, that was my first thought, too. We could've used him this season, badly. Now here we find out that he's healthy enough to be perfectly capable of forcible sodomy on an incoherently drunk 19-year-old, even though he sat on the bench all season with a "heart condition."

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, that was my first thought, too. We could've used him this season, badly. Now here we find out that he's healthy enough to be perfectly capable of forcible sodomy on an incoherently drunk 19-year-old, even though he sat on the bench all season with a "heart condition."
What now…Are you saying because the dude can blow a load he should have been playing this season and you’re angry? I’m pretty sure anyone around here that broke their jerk off arm as a teen figured out plan b after a few days.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
There are some scumbag men out there for sure but there are also some scum women who are out to defame/slander just to get a payout..

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What now…Are you saying because the dude can blow a load he should have been playing this season and you’re angry? I’m pretty sure anyone around here that broke their jerk off arm as a teen figured out plan b after a few days.
Do you have any idea of the kind of strenuous physical effort required to forcibly sodomize a woman? Despite what we tell ourselves, most women don't want it, and are willing to put up a hell of a fight *prior* to actual penetration. Then once you're in, the ride is akin to a bucking bronco. You're already physically worn down from the fight prior, now you're hanging on for dear life.

No, Keyontae Johnson is no longer a Gator to me. He let his teammates down by pretending to have a heart condition so he could collect disability insurance. He's shown now that he has the physical conditioning required to be a successful rapist. The real injustice here is that his teammates counted on him to be there on the court, perhaps taking us deep into the tourney, but he simply let them down.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
If the facts are as in the article we need to remove any official contact with the team immediately. He probably will get off but only an idiot has sex with a drunk person, especially if they have declined you previously.

His future is in great doubt if he wants to be a coach.

Just my foolish standards not the legal ones.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you have any idea of the kind of strenuous physical effort required to forcibly sodomize a woman? Despite what we tell ourselves, most women don't want it, and are willing to put up a hell of a fight *prior* to actual penetration. Then once you're in, the ride is akin to a bucking bronco. You're already physically worn down from the fight prior, now you're hanging on for dear life.
umm-castle.gif

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

You speaking from experience? Or just being your normal shock jock self? Your comments create more questions.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

No, Keyontae Johnson is no longer a Gator to me. He let his teammates down by pretending to have a heart condition so he could collect disability insurance. He's shown now that he has the physical conditioning required to be a successful rapist. The real injustice here is that his teammates counted on him to be there on the court, perhaps taking us deep into the tourney, but he simply let them down.

:eek3:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator