Kick Marco Wilson off the team

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What little prick! I gotta give it to him. I don't think I've ever seen a player single handedly lose 2 games for us , atleast on the defensive side. I wish nothing but the worst for this little piece of shcit

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The fact the official called it on Diabate almost makes me feel sorry for MD. Wilson is a scrub and moron on top of that . Dan won’t do **** though since he’s a candyass .

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He’s getting annihilated on Twitter. Search posts with his handle. Hundreds of ruthless tweets.

Handle is
mjw_era

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m just as pissed the schity coaches let him continue to play. Shows the culture and lack of discipline on this staff.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He’s getting annihilated on Twitter. Search posts with his handle. Hundreds of ruthless tweets.

Handle is
mjw_era

Is he ever going to regret that loss of composure. The guy will leave UF remembered for that one play.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is he ever going to regret that loss of composure. The guy will leave UF remembered for that one play.

And it’s not his first time. As much as it is his fault, it is Mullen’s and Grantham’s fault. He SHOULD NOT have been playing. He has been killing this team.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Handle is
mjw_era

Good. He’s only a part of the issue, but I hope he never wears O&B again. Maybe the worst season I’ve ever seen from one player.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
The fact that he cost us the game and the coaches let him continue on like it was no big deal is the biggest problem. Hate Butters all you want but even he wouldnt have let him stay in the game. I hope Marco quits this week....guy doesnt deserve to be on the field. ****ing clown

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not another penny of my money is going into this program until major changes are made. Had it with this nonsense . I’d rather lose with 11 untalented pussies than that bull**** from Wilson .

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
He’s really young, and really stupid. He needs to be on suicide watch for a few days.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I seriously think he cemented himself as the worst gator of all time. Fuch , he's below Aaron Hernandez in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.