Kids these days will never know….

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Looks like something Dastardly Dick and Mutley drove in a race at one time
What The Wtf GIF by Justin

It's the Mach 5 from Speed Racer for cryin' out loud!!!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I knew a guy in college who named his dog “Bandit.” Today, I doubt any college kid would get the reference.
Would’ve taken Race Bannon over Mike Pence in a milisecond! And who knew Hadji would grow into a presidential candidate?

:lol:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m sure you looked great in them.
Well, I was a runner for a while…until I discovered Buffalo Wings :lol: But I did enjoy the females attired in the Dolphin shorts and tank tops. And what self-respecting straight male in the 80’s didn’t :dunno:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea what this is
Puppet Show. A little ahead of your time. Unfortunately I’m old enough to have watched it :sadnanner:

* Edit - Got curious when the show ran and it originally aired from 1947-1957. So what I remember seeing were obviously reruns. I recall the show coming on along with Captain Kangaroo and just before WCTV started airing Romper Room with “Miss Carolyn.” I hadn’t started elementary school yet so this was early 60’s.

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Puppet Show. A little ahead of your time. Unfortunately I’m old enough to have watched it :sadnanner:

* Edit - Got curious when the show ran and it originally aired from 1947-1957. So what I remember seeing were obviously reruns. I recall the show coming on along with Captain Kangaroo and just before WCTV started airing Romper Room with “Miss Carolyn.” I hadn’t started elementary school yet so this was early 60’s.
Just so you know, “pops,” first run of Speed Racer’s two seasons were ‘67 and ‘68.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.