Kiffin crushed by Texas Tech, drops 5 of 6 to end season; hopes to get recruiting class into top 50

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
College Sports Sport GIF by FAU Athletics

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If you aren’t going to recruit at all, you had better win. Anyone else think Ole Miss is headed for 4 wins next season?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffen, are you ready for some......

1672365749702.gif

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Kiffin definitely sucks and he still managed to beat the bottom dwellers Vandy and UK and actually scored in their bowl game. We are in no position to laugh at anyone.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffin definitely sucks and he still managed to beat the bottom dwellers Vandy and UK and actually scored in their bowl game. We are in no position to laugh at anyone.
Sure we are, all the people that think the guy is a good coach and lust over him.

Get the stick out of your ass. This board sucks as bad as Kiffin anymore.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Sure we are, all the people that think the guy is a good coach and lust over him.

Get the stick out of your ass. This board sucks as bad as Kiffin anymore.
I was never one of the ones that wanted Kiffy, always hated the suggestion. And you are definitely right about his awful recruiting. I hope they do only win 4 games next year, but I'm guessing when Vegas puts out the over/under list we will be predicted to win about the same as them, somewhere around 6.5 games.

But I reserve the right to keep the stick up my ass until something more positive happens than just cutting off the "dead wood" by a 3rd of our team leaving, and landing a good star average but still 12th ranked recruiting class. I think Mertz was the straw that broke this gator's back. I know, I hear he might be the next Joe Burrow, but I'm pretty sure he's still just sad old Dick Mertz in a new uniform.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who where the ass clowns that wanted him?

Guilty as charged. I can also remember being in the bars at 1:58 a.m. when last call for alcohol rang over the loudspeaker. You'd be amazed by what looked good in those final tense moments.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Ox is onto something here, let’s check the notes.
  • Our boys finished the season 2-5, this is what I consider mopping the floor with a team that dropped 5 of 6
  • Ole miss finished with an 8-5 record, we went 6-7, what a bunch of losers…8 wins, gtfoh with a winning record and who the hell wants to be ranked
  • Ole Miss forgot to lose to Vandy and Kentucky, their record would have matched ours if they had. Seems like a missed opportunity
  • Seems like their offense didn’t get the memo, scoring more than 3 in their bowl game, work smarter not harder
  • 12/28 instead of a 12/17 game, our boys like a long winter break, Kiffin is a dumbass and missed ESD opportunities and portal guys while we’re crushing it out there
  • Who needs SEC coaching experience, have you seen the Sun Belt, ****s NFL Pro Bowl level talent
  • Sure half the team made up higher ranked classes are gone but Billy is killing it out there replacing those worthless dudes
  • Ole Miss’s 31st ranked class (Ox might be drunk with the thread title) with 12 players is an absolute joke. This just shows how lazy the Kiffster is. Our 20 “almost” got us to the top 10, should be good enough to hover in the rankings for a week or 2
Everything seems to check out, Ox is def proving a point, I’m onboard!
Will Ferrell Loser GIF

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.