Kiffin to LSU as OC

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
To be honest...I hope it all happens just so I can see Nick/Bama fall. I wish we could be the one's to do it but let's be real...nobody at UF is going to spend the money or put the resources into place it takes nor or we going to do "what is nessacery to reel in the elite players consistently" it takes to beat Bama on a regular basis. So I'm forced to pull for anyone (in the SEC) that will slap that midget off the mountain top!

I wanna see bama fall as much as the next guy BUT are you kidding me??? With the way the corndogs treated us this past season, I highly doubt I'll ever root for them to win...against any team... or any circumstance. They are officially on my sh!t list. Screw'em... I hope they never win another game...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Nope. Wrong again.
Convince me. I want you to break down every single play from the Mac era, and do the same for this years team so we can compare nuances.

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
It's the same.

No it's not.

latest

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I wanna see bama fall as much as the next guy BUT are you kidding me??? With the way the corndogs treated us this past season, I highly doubt I'll ever root for them to win...against any team... or any circumstance. They are officially on my sh!t list. Screw'em... I hope they never win another game...
I hate those f*cks also but not like I do Alabama. Btw...they only treated us like that because they knew our chicken sh*t AD would let them!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Has Kiffin really done that great of a job at Bama? It's the same offense they've had for years before he got there, including under Mac. They have the best OL in the nation, as always. There's absolutely nothing difficult about that job.

(as I was saying....)

From Lane's press conference today:

Kiffin said that if he didn’t take a head coaching job, he would have returned to Alabama. His contract at Alabama was set to expire, and many reports indicated a return was not on the table.

“Yes, I was planning on being back there. We’re in a great run. That’s why I don’t read what’s out there. Coach Saban and I have a great relationship, regardless of what people may think. As he says, I get my ass-chewings from time to time. I’ve learned to accept those. It’s been a great run. We signed three years ago and talked about the offense and program and where it’s at. Coach wanted to make a change on offense. He wanted to go a different direction, and I give him credit for that. People have this assumption Coach Saban is stubborn and will do things a certain way.

“I get the credit for the offense, but I give it to him. He’s the one who wanted a change. He said, ‘We’re not going in the right direction. This is not where college football is going.’
As much as he could not stand where it was going and as much as he dislikes it, he was not going to be stubborn. We’ve seen other coaches around the country be stubborn and try to prove that style still works, and it doesn’t. We changed, and it’s been great for me.”

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is referring to changing from Chump/Butters/Nuss ball to what they run today.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Andy_Staples: Matt Canada has accepted the LSU offensive coordinator job, a source told SI.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Andy_Staples: This, of course, means LSU's offensive tackles have already begun dreaming up plays in which they catch passes or take handoffs.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yep....and that website operator kept arguing Kiffin's Alabama offense is the same offense that McElwain is running at UF.....
It's the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.