Kiffin to LSU as OC

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
According to the interwebz, Matt Canada is a good hire. I'd never heard of him but LSU didn't call me to ask.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
According to the interwebz, Matt Canada is a good hire. I'd never heard of him but LSU didn't call me to ask.

He's a great hire. You should watch college football - other than UF - sometimes. There's a whole world of stuff going on out there that includes NOT going 0 for 12 on 3rd downs vs. your rival or relying on your defense to win games.

Canada's Pitt offense was outstanding. They beat Clemson and Penn State this year.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Matt Canada is the Offensive Coordinator for the LSU Tigers. Canada's coaching career before Pitt includes stints at NC State, Wisconsin, Northern Illinois, Indiana, and Butler University.
Not exactly offensive powerhouses.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's a great hire. You should watch college football - other than UF - sometimes. There's a whole world of stuff going on out there that includes NOT going 0 for 12 on 3rd downs vs. your rival or relying on your defense to win games.

Canada's Pitt offense was outstanding. They beat Clemson and Penn State this year.
I do watch other teams, but haven't seen Pitt lately.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Pitt had the 42nd ranked offense this year

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.