Kiffin's starting QB quits

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Yep, Jason Driskel quits football...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...no-longer-play-football/ar-AAuRI53?li=BBnba9I

BOCA RATON - Florida Atlantic quarterback Jason Driskel has decided he longer wants to play football.

On Thursday, Driskel took to social media to announce he has ended his playing career. He posted on his personal Twitter page, "after a lot of thinking, talking with my friends and family, and prayer, I have made the decision to end my career. It was always a dream of mine to play quarterback at the FBS level and I'm proud of accomplishing that goal.It has never been a dream of mine, however, to play football beyond college."

SwampChomp

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2017
So......Charlie Weis Jr hired as #FAU’s new offensive coordinator on Monday. Startng QB quits on Thursday.
Coincidence?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So......Charlie Weis Jr hired as #FAU’s new offensive coordinator on Monday. Startng QB quits on Thursday.
Coincidence?

Junior is a buddy hire...nothing more, nothing less

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is he going to transfer to become a bulldwag?

Word on the street is that Kiffy starting banging his girlfriend.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"Despite a strong junior season, he was expected to compete with De'Andre Johnson and Oklahoma transfer Chris Robison for the starting spot in the spring....Shortly after the bowl victory, FAU coach Lane Kiffin said he would hold an open competition. "

Apparently those none of the Dipshytskels will tolerate not being handed the starting job.

The apples don't fall far from the tree.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I respect his decision, after all football can be a dangerous sport and not for those that don't want to make a career of it and probably don't need the scolly either.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I respect his decision, after all football can be a dangerous sport and not for those that don't want to make a career of it and probably don't need the scolly either.
Nice to see a realistic post.
Recently, Bret Farve said he'd rather his grandson didn't play football. Does that make Bret a pussy?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Nice to see a realistic post.
Recently, Bret Farve said he'd rather his grandson didn't play football.
Well, he does wear Wranglers... just saying.
I don't know enough about fashion and trends to know why that's funny, but it probably is.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ancient already admitted that he is Dipshytskel's great great great grandfather.

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
Good luck to him. He had 0% chance of playing football after college. This sounds more like he knew he was going to be 3rd string.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
All that work for third string poon. Just wasn't worth it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads