Kirby is Richting: Georgia crushed by LSU

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia turned over the ball four times. LSU didn't require yeoman work from Burrow, though he was typically efficient. The turnovers, 145 yards on the ground from Edwards and solid run defense did the trick.

We've got two weeks to prepare for these guys. Rip a page or two from the LSU playbook. Be aggressive. It's a long shot, but I think with the mojo we've got going we can make a game of it.

We have to stop the run, get a couple turnovers, keep rushers off Franks as much as possible.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have to admit, I got a stiffie watching Jagaw getting rammed!

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
LSU came in pissed because we whooped their ass. Goja is going to come into our game angry, can we do the same

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to know how a college team responds to a situation. They're still maturing. I'd rather have Georgia plump and overconfident than pissed off. We'll see how it all translates.

Main thing is the matchups and how we use them to our advantage. Coaching will decide that game more than personnel.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Did a quick check on Facebook. Looks like all the ugly fans now hate Fromm and want him to transfer out so DJ Shockley JR can play.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
We will be underdogs but this game is winnable. Huge game in the East and for recruiting. F yeah! I can't wait.

I'm beginning to think there is near zero correlation between field performance and recruiting. We just need some bag men and flashy cars.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think it showed our boys just how beatable UGA is. Unlike last year, they'll actually believe they can win.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This game could go either way based on our ability to stop the run and whether we continue to force turnovers. The latter is biggest.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I’m no entirely excusing it, but it was tipped into the air. That happens to the best of them. Throws like the end zone pick last week are fair game, as is the fumble. But he also recovers better than anyone we’ve had since Tebow, and it’s not close. Not a great start, but with the current staff, he’s as mentally tough as just about anyone, and fought his way back. To me, that’s exactly what you want in a QB and leader.

Agreed. Remarkable turnaround with Franks mental toughness.

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
830e2b7c813787dd7ba28098a169f2a7.jpg

Neighbor is a Dwag...it’s on

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.