Kirby Smart gets 10-year, $112,500,000 extension

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Say what you will but he’s earned it. We’ve got a tough hill to climb.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Say what you will but he’s earned it. We’ve got a tough hill to climb.

This. He’s in elite company in terms of pay, but is a handful of plays away from being in 3 playoffs, and less from having a second NC in 6 seasons. Hate it. But outside of Saban, there aren’t too many in the game with a better resume. We just have to step up and match it.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This. He’s in elite company in terms of pay, but is a handful of plays away from being in 3 playoffs, and less from having a second NC in 6 seasons. Hate it. But outside of Saban, there aren’t too many in the game with a better resume. We just have to step up and match it.
He's still a crybaby arrogant no good cocksucking UGA bastard.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He's still a crybaby arrogant no good cocksucking UGA bastard.
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You guys slobbering over Smart is embarrassing. Any success he's had is due to luck.

Combination of their recruiting, us and the East being terrible, and a rematch against Alabama without their top WRs, which happened because the rest of college football sucked.

Still though, there’s a measure of fortune involved with every title.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You guys slobbering over Smart is embarrassing. Any success he's had is due to luck.
They don't even make the playoffs if Oklahoma states rb doesn't freaking run out of bounds. Then they catch bama without their top receivers and corners. And they still struggled. One of the most illegitimate championships ever won. They literally got skull ****ed by a healthy bama just a few weeks prior.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
They don't even make the playoffs if Oklahoma states rb doesn't freaking run out of bounds. Then they catch bama without their top receivers and corners. And they still struggled. One of the most illegitimate championships ever won. They literally got skull ****ed by a healthy bama just a few weeks prior.

I’d almost forgotten about that OkSt player. Seriously screw that guy.

And yes, I still think it’s hard to claim a title when you were bludgeoned by a team. As I said, the rest of college football let us down. Cincy and Mich? Get real. We played Alabama closer than they did and won 6 games total.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Smart is also crying about the game in Jax. Says it hurts his recruiting.........

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Finally , I can get behind something you've said.

The Leghumpers are built on a house of cards.

They fall apart this year after BN and crew curb stomp them.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
exactly GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.