Kyle Pitts breaks all TE rookie records

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
You write that as if this place is full of Lions fans.

It's all about great tight ends and us old farts realize the Lions had two great ones. I don't give a hot damn whether anyone else on this board besides me knows that.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
"Age is something that doesn't matter... unless you are a cheese!" - Billie Burke

99% of you have no idea who Billy Burke is. Without looking her up.

positive-ageing-quotes-franz-kafka.png

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My little boy just loves him some Kyle Pitts. Was already a huge fan and then we took him him to Pitts’ football camp last summer and he got to meet him. That was it…Pitts is the greatest football player of all time! :lol:
That’s freaking AWESOME! How old? Does your son play?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That’s freaking AWESOME! How old? Does your son play?
He’s 7 and he’s consumed with football. He’s played two seasons of tackle and is currently on his 4th season of flag. We had to make him take the summer off or this would be his 5th season of flag! :lol:

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Gonna say, no way Pitts breaks this record if Catfish Dan doesn’t sit him against LSU!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He’s 7 and he’s consumed with football. He’s played two seasons of tackle and is currently on his 4th season of flag. We had to make him take the summer off or this would be his 5th season of flag! :lol:
My boys are 7 & 8 they both play and I coach. Good stuff. Tackle & Flag. Mom coaches Cheer but we don’t have a girl. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Don't you remember Liam's awesome move?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator