Kyle Pitts breaks all TE rookie records

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
:lol: My 8 year old (soon to be 9 this month) is 4’11” and 95#s as of Christmas morning. I don’t think so.

My neighbors 8yr old Lad is 5’1” and 130lbs. He will be 9 next August. I swear he grows 2” every week.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Good Grief. That’s a OL Dude. I was thinking TE for my boy. Schit, 5’1” 130? He’ll be 6,8” 330.
We played a stacked team our first game and got pummeled 26-6 (only score they gave up during the regular season). 8U and their OL probably averaged 120lbs. One kid was about 5-5 and 190-200lbs. He made about 4 of our starters literally quit that game. My son had just turned 7 and was 4-4 and 63lbs. :lol:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We played a stacked team our first game and got pummeled 26-6 (only score they gave up during the regular season). 8U and their OL probably averaged 120lbs. One kid was about 5-5 and 190-200lbs. He made about 4 of our starters literally quit that game. My son had just turned 7 and was 4-4 and 63lbs. :lol:
7-8 year old was our league this past year. Over 100 got you the X label meaning you can’t carry the ball. You can’t run it, pick it up on fumble. Nothing. Dead ball. We had 1 X man on our team. We played teams with 16 Samoans. They all were X men.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
7-8 year old was our league this past year. Over 100 got you the X label meaning you can’t carry the ball. You can’t run it, pick it up on fumble. Nothing. Dead ball. We had 1 X man on our team. We played teams with 16 Samoans. They all were X men.
I could see where having all X men could lead to a dominant defense, but what can they do on O if none of them are allowed to carry the ball?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When I was playing peewee football they simply moved you up or down a league if you were abnormally sized. I was a late bloomer, and a couple times I had to wait an extra year to move up because I was too small. I don't recall ever seeing kids on the teams that were ridiculously big or small for the teams they were playing on.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I could see where having all X men could lead to a dominant defense, but what can they do on O if none of them are allowed to carry the ball?
The team had like 30 players on it so other kids weren’t as heavy. Our team has 25 total.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
When I was playing peewee football they simply moved you up or down a league if you were abnormally sized. I was a late bloomer, and a couple times I had to wait an extra year to move up because I was too small. I don't recall ever seeing kids on the teams that were ridiculously big or small for the teams they were playing on.
There are leagues with weight limits but the one my son plays in doesn’t have any limits other than age. When we played Clay County, they had a kid that about 5’ and 130 pounds. He played DE and running back. My little boy hit him the backfield with the all the ass his 63 pounds could manage and the boy didn’t budge. He held onto him for about 5 seconds before several of our other kids gang tackled him. He told me after the game that he was wondering if they were ever gonna get back there to help him or he was gonna get dragged down the field! :lol:

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
This thread deserves an award for being the most derailed. Came in here to check on Pitts records...wtf happened?
Me too
lmao2.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This thread deserves an award for being the most derailed. Came in here to check on Pitts records...wtf happened?

PI, Post interference ... been ongoing without flagging.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Imagine what his numbers would be if the Falcon's didn't forget he was on the team half the season. The first 4 games they pretty much just had him out there to say he played

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator