Founding Member
75ff4e06ab6a6e.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bengals are pretty serious about Pitts at 5.

I was just listening to the talk radio guys speak with former position coach (RB) and their now locker room analyst.

they claim their offensive line coach feels all the people in the first and second round are fairly close together. he's likely to be able to develop any of them and has a long track record (former cowboys coach?) of course they could still go with the Oregon lineman.

They believe it's coming down to Chase versus Pitts. obviously your franchise quarterback being friends with the wide receiver may influence that.

They believe Pitts has the highest likelihood of potentially being a game changer but of course tight end is not really emphasized in many offenses. the commentator mentioned that Pitts looked better on tape than he thought even. and even blocking did not look bad.

number five makes a lot of guaranteed money. let's hope Pitts gets what he deserves.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
NFL Mock Draft 2021: Complete 7-round edition pairs Patriots, Bears, Washington with new QBs after top picks

yesterday from the Sporting News, Gators go according to it:

Pitts going to the Iggles at 12.

Toney to the Bears at 20

Trask to the Foreskins at 51

Slaton to the Steelers at 140

Grimes to the Iggles at 224

other players of note:

Franks to the Bears at 221
The chances of Pitts falling to 12 are the same as Alvin Dork being named a moderator of this site. Mocks that stupid are a waste of time to even look at.

Pitts could go as high as 4 (the highest a TE is taken in NFL history) - he certainly isn't getting past the Bengals at 5. If for some reason he kept slipping, the Cowboys would not be able to resist taking him at 10 even with all the defense they need.

Pitts is a player that would not have been as valuable 20 years ago but with the passing revolution going on in the NFL, he's a game-changing player. OC's are drooling over him.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The chances of Pitts falling to 12 are the same as Alvin Dork being named a moderator of this site. Mocks that stupid are a waste of time to even look at.

Pitts could go as high as 4 (the highest a TE is taken in NFL history) - he certainly isn't getting past the Bengals at 5. If for some reason he kept slipping, the Cowboys would not be able to resist taking him at 10 even with all the defense they need.

Pitts is a player that would not have been as valuable 20 years ago but with the passing revolution going on in the NFL, he's a game-changing player. OC's are drooling over him.

Thought I agree with you completely (I'm shocked I'm typing that out as well), it's just one sites 7th round draft. In my opinion he isn't getting to 10. I doubt he will make to the the Dolphins at 6, but if he does they will fuch up the pick, and he will go at 7.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member