Kyle Pitts runs a 4.46; Jerry Jones "infatuated" with him

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If the Dolphins cannot get Pitts, they need to trade back a couple spots and get an extra pick or two out of it. They’d still be able to get Sewell or Slater if they did that.

They would still be able to get a quality receiver early in the second round.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If the Dolphins cannot get Pitts, they need to trade back a couple spots and get an extra pick or two out of it. They’d still be able to get Sewell or Slater if they did that.

They would still be able to get a quality receiver early in the second round.

Rumors last night (local radio) was the Patriots were in talks to the Dolphins and the Panthers about a trade to swap 1st round picks.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I still can’t believe Forsythe is getting mocked all the way into the second round. I realize he was dominant against UGly and the fighting Sabans. Still, that was only 2 games.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I still can’t believe Forsythe is getting mocked all the way into the second round. I realize he was dominant against UGly and the fighting Sabans. Still, that was only 2 games.

good point, but I guess if you're going to have two good games, those are the two that I would pick.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
good point, but I guess if you're going to have two good games, those are the two that I would pick.

More NFL scouts were at that SEC Championship game than any of our other games. And he played well against NFL talent. I think its still high, but like Diddy said, it was the right time to have a good game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just games against Saban and Saban extralite huh?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
are any of you slapdicks actually watching the draft tonight?
or just reading about it tomorrow (like me)

not that there's anything wrong with watching it... just curious if it's still a thing.
(like the Oscars)

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

not that there's anything wrong with watching it... just curious if it's still a thing.
(like the Oscars)

I watch the first round most years and plan on watching most of it tonight. I'll periodically check my phone for updates for the rest of it. I don't have a favorite NFL team. I'm most interested in which Gators get drafted and where.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I’d consider answering your question, but apparently I’m just a slap****.

I put myself in the same category:

Slapdick is a term for people who have no idea as to what they are doing or make air-headed mistakes. They are more-or-less, stupid idiots. They could be stuck in a permanent state of slapdickiness or having momentary lapses into slap-dickery.

Now...
Answer my question!

(please and thank you)

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

(like the Oscars)

The wife and I watch it... we have watched it together since we started dating. We have our first rounds already filled out. Have to get the pizza (part of the tradition). Getting our daughter into this year, she filled out a first round as well.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why is everyone wearing green freakin suits?

Is that the wrold'sbiggest leprechaun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.