Kyle Trask to start against Kentucky?

How would you grade the Gators in Week 2?

• A

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • B

Votes: 88 63.3%
  • C

Votes: 30 21.6%
  • D

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
You know ... Kyle Trask has just nad his first "off-season" training period being "the Gator QB".
Of course, I'm excited to watch EJ tear 'em up dualing.

I think it will really suck for Trask if we dont play this year. The kid sat patiently behind other QBs all thru HS and college and as waited for years for the chance to start and we dont play? That will really suck for him.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In short, video game addiction leading to anger issues and just being more awful than usual to be around. Mix in both of us working from home most of the week, wasn’t good. As you know, I can already be an obnoxious ass without any external factors.

I had to quit playing video games with my kid; he beats the crap out of me and it pisses me off. I’m better off without them anyway.
And your last line could apply to just about every GCMB member. :lol:
Oh, and Go Kyle Trask!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
PRE-POS-TER-OUS

absurd, ridiculous, foolish, stupid, ludicrous, farcical, laughable, comical, risible, harebrained, asinine, inane, nonsensical, pointless, senseless, insane, unreasonable, irrational, illogical; More
outrageous, shocking, astonishing, monstrous, unbelievable, incredible, unthinkable;
informalcrazy

There isn't a snowflakes chance in hell that a glorified ballboy will ever start a game while Franks has any eligibility left......
The three people that liked this post are Theologator, SamIamGator92, and no1g8r.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Link?

Are you ready to admit you were wrong about Trask?
Im a Trash Nutswinger.

:nutswinger:

It doesnt change the fact that UF should be desperate enough to be signing high School backups that most division three teams did not want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.