Kyle Trask to start against Kentucky?

How would you grade the Gators in Week 2?

• A

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • B

Votes: 88 63.3%
  • C

Votes: 30 21.6%
  • D

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Keep on hating on Franks, he seems to play better while pissed off. Completed something like 93% of his passes tonight, no turnovers.
He was good tonight. I want to see what he does next week against a competent opponent.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Agreed. Basically what I’m say is we are ****ed if we can’t get better qb play from someone. I don’t care who it is but it has to get better
Yep. We are screwed.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That’s our offense in a nut shell. It will have more wrinkles but the base was on full display from what i saw.

Not good enough to prevent several opposing DCs from guessing right and shutting us down.

Does your wife have any eligibility left and is she a willing runner?

She should. She always presents such a youthful figure .......... when you ask her her age.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Keep on hating on Franks, he seems to play better while pissed off. Completed something like 93% of his passes tonight, no turnovers.
He did absolutely nothing of significance tonight. Took 3 qtrs to put the game away against basically a high school team. Completed a ton of 1 yard passes and then hit a couple of completely wide open passes that Terry Bradshaw could still hit today at 75 years old.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
He did absolutely nothing of significance tonight. Took 3 qtrs to put the game away against basically a high school team. Completed a ton of 1 yard passes and then hit a couple of completely wide open passes that Terry Bradshaw could still hit today at 75 years old.

And you were impressed with what you saw from EJ or Trask?

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I think all 3 qbs on our roster will be gone next year. Franks will have an agent sell him on declaring, Trask will be injured before next week and all next season, and EJ will transfer out because he is not getting any playing time / get beat out by AR.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Only in gator world does a QB have a 201 QB rating and be trash.............:smh:

Last edited:

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I think all 3 qbs on our roster will be gone next year. Franks will have an agent sell him on declaring, Trask will be injured before next week and all next season, and EJ will transfer out because he is not getting any playing time / get beat out by AR.
This would be disastrous. Three bad QB's are still better than no QB's.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Not at all. They looked bad too. We're in a world of hurt

That’s true, but which one would you rather see out there out of the 3? I’m very disappointed with EJ’s development at this point, cause I would’ve thought he’d have taken over by now. I understand why he hasn’t when I saw him play some tonight.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
That’s true, but which one would you rather see out there out of the 3? I’m very disappointed with EJ’s development at this point, cause I would’ve thought he’d have taken over by now. I understand why he hasn’t when I saw him play some tonight.
I'm at a complete loss. They all stink out loud. Its really quite remarkable. I don't know how its even possible to be this bad. Seems every other game I watch has a QB better than anyone on our roster.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I'm at a complete loss. They all stink out loud. Its really quite remarkable. I don't know how its even possible to be this bad. Seems every other game I watch has a QB better than anyone on our roster.
Be honest. It’s the type of offense you don’t like, not the QB. Franks isnt stellar but hes doing alright this year.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Tennessee would love to have 1 of our 3 bad qbs...hehehe

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
No one was perfect tonight. But the one thing that brings me peace tonight is that at this point last year, we were having a lot of the same conversations, and in full blown panic. The one thing I think we forget is that unlike the last two monkeys we had running things, Mullen actually knows how to coach, specifically the QB.

Franks is obviously the guy, with Jones looking one minute like the future and the next like a carryover until AR. Trask isn’t ever amounting to anything of substance.

But going into conference play, at 2-0, I’m not sure I see the need to be overly critical of FF. If nothing else, we need him. May as well get behind him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator